Skill and Power Trumps Size (Andrade vs Chookagian)

Chookagian and Andrade are in two different universes when it comes to strength and athleticism. For all the shit WMMA gets, Andrade is an elite female athlete, there is no two ways about it. How many women have her combo of ridiculous strength and power, speed and elite conditioning?

remember its a 5R fight, when she fought Joanna and Rose 2 she slowed down, getting slopping in some ocassions

Slowed down? She turned it on in round 3 against Rose, throwing almost as many strikes as the previous round. And againt Joanna round 5 was her most active round. She threw like 17 more strikes than she did in any other round.

She does get sloppier as the fight goes on, but I think all fighters do really. She certainly doesn't slow though.

Chookagian and Andrade are in two different universes when it comes to strength and athleticism. For all the shit WMMA gets, Andrade is an elite female athlete, there is no two ways about it. How many women have her combo of ridiculous strength and power, speed and elite conditioning?
There's no one quite like Jessica, yeah.

Anyone thinking Chookagian would beat Andrade doesnt know anything about MMA.

Anyone thinking Chookagian would beat Andrade doesnt know anything about MMA.
Tbh, I was really shocked how many people went against Andrade, the woman many people were picking to beat Rose again. Could you imagine if Rose fought Katlyn? Fuckin no one would favor Katlyn.

Andrade is a legit killer who will crush you if she hurts you. Chookagian is a point fighter who ended up getting crushed...
EmbarrassedAlienatedFunnelweaverspider-size_restricted.gif

I don't think she beats Valentina at all. But just imagine the shock if she pulled off another Rose-esque ko win. Sherdog would shit a virtual brick.

Tbh, I was really shocked how many people went against Andrade, the woman many people were picking to beat Rose again. Could you imagine if Rose fought Katlyn? Fuckin no one would favor Katlyn.
Yeah, i really dont know what to say. Anyone that watches MMA should know that there was a huge difference both in skill and pshysical attributes between Andrade and Chookagian. If anyone disagrees, probably doesnt know what he is talking about.

Valentina leaves on a stretcher missing several teeth

She went 5 rounds with Nunes and a lot of people felt she won (it was a split decision) who is a much bigger fighter. While I bet on Andrade in her fight with with Chookagain it was simply a case of Chookagain not really being a contender. Val is a fighter would be number 1 contender in the weight division higher says this is a very large skyscrapper to be scaled.

Jessica Andrade is like a tank. She kinda reminds me of a female prime John Dodson. How many WMMA fighters have this type of one punch ko power?

image-placeholder-title.gif

bomb hands. but sadly she folds under pressure.

Back