SK board ordered a rematch of Arslan vs. Filip

Discussion in 'Muay Thai and Kickboxing' started by Broadcast, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Broadcast

Broadcast Black Belt

[​IMG]

The Superkombat Fighting Championship board ordered a rematch between Alex Filip and Atakan Arslan after the decision of the judges at Superkombat World Grand Prix IV Mamaia.

Filip was declared the winner in the extra-round after being awarded a split decision over Arslan. "This fight was contested officialy by Atakan Arslan team and I can confirm that it was a controversial decision after the tehnical comission analyzed the fight. Also, I want to announce that from this moment, for the future events, we will have two international judges outside of the host-country and an international supervisor", said Superkombat CEO, Eduard Irimia.

"Wasn't the worst decision ever, but I think I was the winner of the fight. I'm very delighted because Superkombat ordered the rematch and that proves a lot. I cannot tell you now how happy I am for that. Next time I will knock-out Filip", was the Arslan's war-message. "I'm waiting for him, no matter when the fight will happen. I'm better than him and I will prove it again", replied Filip. Negociations for the rematch will begin this fall.

Superkombat World Grand Prix Series 2015 will continue with the Final Elimination on Oct. 2 in Milan, Italy. The WGP Final of the year will be held in Luanda, Angola.

http://superkombat.com/index.php?op...dered-a-rematch-of-arslan-vs-filip&Itemid=401

[YT]KDL6OLlg7SE[/YT]

2. Shadess

Shadess ...

Hurr durr...romanians...somethingsomething...*shakesfist*

3. Snubnoze707

Snubnoze707 High Level

4. TonyK

TonyK Brown Belt

These AREN'T high level fighters, period.