SJW chick gets redpilled by anti-SJW d**k, hilarity ensues

The way liberal debate islam, such high intelligence and substance from them.

lmao
Coming from someone who clearly does not know the difference between leftism and liberal, your ignorant post made me laugh. Thanks dummy.

Is normal backlash for leaving a cult.

So one chick got saved from the grasp of SJW cuckfest...good for her...while some of them are hopeless...

It's weird how dumbasses talk like they have something to say, and then enough get together that they start thinking they are totally normal. Then they get confident, and after confidence they go into attack mode. All these people could die and the world would be a better place. This women's opinion means nothing as does her life and her friends.

Laci Green is an "intersectional feminist" who has produced a bunch content for the unintentionally hilarious website Everyday Feminism, which I was convinced for the longest time is an Onion-esque parody. She's been very active with making Youtube videos about "social justice", but on here and among Deplorables she's probably best known for her 2016 election night tweeting:

oIw7vyK.png

Lmao even in a veritable ocean of SJW tears, this really stood out. Anyway, apparently she hasn't made her presence known online for a few months. But when she came back, she shocked some people. She dropped a video saying that she's taken "the red pill", not as in full on MGTOW type shit but she isn't all into this SJW crap anymore. Or maybe more accurately, she's willing to talk to "the other side" and hear what they have to say. Basically she believes in a free exchange of ideas now. Full disclosure, I only watched like 40 seconds of this shit:

Apparently at some point in here she says some of this shit:

She's been having debates with anti-SJW Youtube personalities like this alt-right tranny (?) named Blair White which is also on YT, and says that she's planning on having a lot more public conversations with people like that.

But what was the catalyst for this? Well, she's now dating this dude named Chris Ray Gun. I'd never heard the name, but he's the fuckin guy who made some of the goldest videos of the year! Punch a Nazi, etc. Really funny and creative guy:

So basically all this guy does is clown on SJWs and now he fucked one of the most infamous ones right out of the cult lmao. Anyway, the SJW community hasn't taken to this very well. Everyday Feminism (which btw is in some serious financial troubles apparently) has washed their hands of her. Her and her family have also been doxxed by former "allies".

On Tumblr some freaks actually compiled a list of her sins, reminds me of Stalinist or Maoist purges how once someone would fall out of favour they would have this long ass list of why the guy is such a pos, even though they worked side by side with him for years:

https://archive.fo/X6TDS

<36>

Karma is a bitch, sometimes served as poetic justice...

As I was reading, I kept thinking why am I reading about people who are crazy enough to think online lives matter. Unless something tragic like death comes upon them its not really worth reading.

Fuck you TS, please no more online personality shit

This is high level political discussion, definitely threadworthy.

"Look at these tumblerinas guise trololol"

You should be concerned about this. These young people will grow up and if they don't lose this warped SJW mentality there's going to be problems in the future. There's enough warped adult SJWs, we don't need anymore.

So one chick got saved from the grasp of SJW cuckfest...good for her...while some of them are hopeless...

I think it happens more than you think. Once these girly SJW's leave the safety confines of their college campus and actually have to interact with real people in the world, they have to make the decision whether men (especially white boys) are really giant assholes and responsible for all evil in the world.... or if they actually want a normal relationship and possibly a family someday.

I suppose they could find a "Ducky" white knight that will drool and agree with everything they say, even if it's insane... But girls really want Alphas or at least over-achieving Betas and those homeys don't play that shit, as they say.

Then the they learn that everything they thought they knew was all lies... Except for those who never actually leave the educational system or go into Government jobs.

As idiotic as these people are, they're a vocal force on social media and can be very influential (negatively) to companies that rely on advertisers. It's maddening, as they generally aren't even consumers of said company. There's no limit to their virtue signaling, they'll eat their own.

You can never apologize to these nutcases though. I always love the protein world story

http://uk.businessinsider.com/prote...the-beach-body-ready-campaign-backlash-2015-4

beach-body-ready.jpeg

hahaha SJW is like a cult. Hope this opens up people's eyes. See how hostile they are? Was it like this in the 60s?

Also, is this proof that all Feminist SJW are virgin losers who can't get the D? If we can feed them the D then maybe they would all see the light? But then most of them are fat whales which explains why they couldn't get the D in the first place. This is some serious issue here.

She probably saw that there was more money to be made by scamming right-wingers, once the well had ran dry on the left-wing side.

She left the cult and they want her head for apostasy?

That just proves that women should not have anything to do with politics. Because in the end woman`s political (and religious) views are determined by the dick that fucks her.

She probably saw that there was more money to be made by scamming right-wingers, once the well had ran dry on the left-wing side.
LOL, this. Why people take the blogosphere seriously at all is beyond me.

This is high level political discussion, definitely threadworthy.

"Look at these tumblerinas guise trololol"

You are just angry because Laci Green stole your man.

That just proves that women should not have anything to do with politics. Because in the end woman`s political (and religious) views are determined by the dick that fucks her.

giphy.gif

Coming from someone who clearly does not know the difference between leftism and liberal, your ignorant post made me laugh. Thanks dummy.

What is the difference between a liberal and a leftist these days? The only difference I see is that some liberals will give a half-assed condemnation of the lunatic lefties who now dominate the left. The values of Classical liberalism no longer apply to liberals and leftists.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back