SJW chick gets redpilled by anti-SJW d**k, hilarity ensues

Can somebody please summarize this in 20 words or less?

some random person you never heard of is having a dispute over some teen drama shit with another random person you never heard of

guy makes thread about it, making it seem like this is the issue we should be focusing on instead of british elections, kuwait isolation drama, comey testimony - you know, global shit that affects entire countries, not 10 (partially or fully mentally damaged) teenagers with nothing better to waste their time on

freedom dick is too strong. I've dicked a few girls onto the trump train over here too.

some random person you never heard of is having a dispute over some teen drama shit with another random person you never heard of

guy makes thread about it, making it seem like this is the issue we should be focusing on instead of british elections, kuwait isolation drama, comey testimony - you know, global shit that affects entire countries, not 10 (partially or fully mentally damaged) teenagers with nothing better to waste their time on

And yet, you focused on this thread instead of focusing on global shit that affects entire countries. :)

And yet, you focused on this thread instead of focusing on global shit that affects entire countries. :)

but I havent entered discussion on the subject OP is trying to push

I'd feel embarrassed having to watch so called feminist youtube videos and reading self absorbent trannie twitter feed

So basically all this guy does is clown on SJWs and now he fucked one of the most infamous ones right out of the cult lmao. Anyway, the SJW community hasn't taken to this very well. Everyday Feminism (which btw is in some serious financial troubles apparently) has washed their hands of her. Her and her family have also been doxxed by former "allies".

On Tumblr some freaks actually compiled a list of her sins, reminds me of Stalinist or Maoist purges how once someone would fall out of favour they would have this long ass list of why the guy is such a pos, even though they worked side by side with him for years:

https://archive.fo/X6TDS

<36>

How can you say that list of her sins is in response to this recent drama when it was posted 5 years ago?

but I havent entered discussion on the subject OP is trying to push

I'd feel embarrassed having to watch so called feminist youtube videos and reading self absorbent trannie twitter feed

There wasn't discussion to be had, thread would last for a few pages with people making jokes, and then it would be forgotten.

Btw youtube people are really influential, especially among younger people. Lacy has a 1.5 million subscribers. So this is huge in a way, but I understand why it sounds like a stupid drama among no names.

Chris Ray Gun is Puerto Rican, and apparently a white supremacist. cool...........

I'd like to see her in the next volume of young dumb and covered in cum.

I genuinely don't understand what type of person spends so much time on the internet to find so many sjw and anti-sjw videos and memes, only to make a terrible thread.

Make the war room great again.

Unemployment rate is high among Shertards.

Chris Ray Gun is Puerto Rican, and apparently a white supremacist. cool...........
Being Puerto Rican is not mutually exclusive to being white.
puerto%20rico3.jpg

In fact I wouldn't be surprised if Puerto Ricans are more racist than Americans.

Ok so on to the promised hilarity, SJWs are obviously flipping out that she's dating this deplorable:

steve-shives-llag.jpg

benjamin-o-keefe.png

But maybe the most rustled one is this trans activist named Zinnia Jones. I've encountered this propagandist online touting gender affirming therapy for "trans" children, but he/she is really triggered by the Chris/Laci relationship.

zinnia-jones-disturbing.png

And the internet has responded how they usually do: with gold shoops featuring this Zinnia freak

DBqEIQeXsAE5NRA.jpg

DBqE2CKUIAAtk6a.jpg

DBqLG9UXgAACX-Q.jpg

<DrakeLaugh><Gordonhat>
I never heard of Lacie Green. Does she moonlights under the name Riley Reid? Being SJW doesn't always pay the bills.

I always question how on earth any of you people find/pay attention to these things? This place is literally the only place i come to where this level of whining about other people whining occurs.

Where do these people work and live? Thats wayy too much time on their hands

Being Puerto Rican is not mutually exclusive to being white.
puerto%20rico3.jpg

In fact I wouldn't be surprised if Puerto Ricans are more racist than Americans.

I dont know what this thread is about so

roselyn-sanchez-butt-p90x.jpg

I genuinely don't understand what type of person spends so much time on the internet to find so many sjw and anti-sjw videos and memes, only to make a terrible thread.

Make the war room great again.

This content is more entertaining than anything I've ever seen you post, so there's that

Also, you don't need to spend "so much time" on the internet to know about this. It's been on social media among other places. Laci Green isn't unpopular.

How can you say that list of her sins is in response to this recent drama when it was posted 5 years ago?

Apparently it was "resurfaced amd updated" in the wake of her current controversy. I don't know all the details, I found all this shit after falling down a rabbit hole off of Peterson's twitter. But apparently she has been on some shaky ground with the SJW world before for some of those things that she's posted, but I'm guessing that she made the proper atonement and this list came down. But I don't know if she can be forgiven for her current crimes. Also she supposedly received death threats back in 2009 for using the word "tranny".

Nope. It's a great snapshot of "conservatives" having nothing of substance to say or debate about though. So carry on.

Lmao what's to debate? It's just a funny little story I found from the ongoing culture wars that are being played out online. I found the Romeo and Juliet angle of the whole thing to be particularly amusing. Don't be so uptight all the time, jeez. Can't we have fun on here sometimes?

girls and women usually are just insecure and don't know what they want.

they will follow a secure man, not cucks, all those white knights trying to gain respect from women embracing feminism are just drying their vaginas.

Back