Size difference Woodley-Lawler

I thought Woodley looked small? That's what I was told by lawler fans.

You can cycle off and still keep your muscles, which is a big loophole in the new testing. If they wanted to catch all the cheaters, they have to do it all year round, whether the fighter is fighting or not! Just saying, not pointing fingers. All I can say, to look like a fake natty when not trying, it means something is very suspect!

Unless I've missed it, why aren't more people talking about how much Lawler has shrunk from his first few fights in the UFC?. He used to look like a very big WW, I thought he looked like he must be 200+ when fighting, but last night he looked like an average ww. He looks very deflated in the chest and shoulder area compared to when he first started in the UFC.

Woodley looked like a big MW and Lawler like a big LW

How is it possible that Woodley Made 170?
PPL complain about Woodley being black and gassing early, his black lungs are probably so tiny, that he was able to fill in the rest of the space with pure muscle.

If Woodley is 5'9 then how tall is Rogan?
Go watch the weigh ins, rogan is not that much shorter then woodley when they are next to each other. I think joe is 5'7".

Lol at woodley looking like a big MW.

Why are these threads even allowed to stay open

Why is it in about every thread I open, I see this comment at least once? It's pretty annoying tbh..
It represents a few things.
1. Some people say that anything negative or even neutral is racist if it's about a black person(lmao),.
2. some fighters(woodley) in this instance said something about talking about him gassing is racist.

You can cycle off and still keep your muscles, which is a big loophole in the new testing. If they wanted to catch all the cheaters, they have to do it all year round, whether the fighter is fighting or not! Just saying, not pointing fingers. All I can say, to look like a fake natty when not trying, it means something is very suspect!
Are you not aware that USADA testing is all year round?

Sage is a LHW according to TS.

images
Sage's aura is 6'2" 220.

Man USADA really did a number on some of those guys

The scary thing is that passed the horsemeat test when he is clearly still eating it.

Only a matter till the designer horsemest is back on the market for everyone and the fighters are back to looking like bodybuilders

Back