Siyar Bahadurzada - "DONG HYUN KIM IS SCARED. I'LL COME TO TAKE YOUR SOUL HOMIE."

Siyar needs to learn his place. The Donger will completely dismantle and sub him within 1 round.

He may hug and hold him down, but he won't destroy him.

I consider Grappling domination like DHK vs Paulo Thiago to be destroying your opponent. Not sure if you can say that fight was hug and hold because that was just pure grappling domination.

and youre so sure about this how?
because siyar has shown some impressive tdd in the ufc?
oh wait, siyar has one fight in the ufc.

Word. I really don't understand the Siyar hype at all. DHK will make things completely miserable for him. That's a high level mma grappler we're talking about...

I consider Grappling domination like DHK vs Paulo Thiago to be destroying your opponent. Not sure if you can say that fight was hug and hold because that was just pure grappling domination.

Yup. DHK was working for the sub at all times.

Yup. DHK was working for the sub at all times.

I don't remember correctly if it was at the last of the 1st or 2nd round but Paulo was extremely close to getting finished, 15 seconds more and he would've tapped or choked out.

DHK is a great fighter but there's no fucking way he gets Siyar to the ground

No way he get's him to the ground? In almost every fight (including the Condit fight), Stun Gun has gotten his opponents to the ground. The likelyhood of Stun Gun getting it to the ground is extremely high.

I like Siyar. I used to watch him fight at light heavyweight back in the day. I think he's a beast. But I'm afraid he'll get grapplefucked against Stun Gun. Siyar is calling out everybody, it's obvious he wants to fight and preferably a big name at that, but I think it would be more smarter to bring him up slowly. See where's he's at against strong wrestlers and such

Rooting for Siyar but I dont like his chances!

About time, why did it take Siyar so long to get a fight?

Well, that's a new spin on Don't be scared homie
Made me chuckle, should be an interesting fight

Sup Siyar?

See yar in the undercards next time.

Lol! I hope he bounce back.

homie? i dont think siyar really said that it must have been his son

Back