Siyar Bahadurzada - "DONG HYUN KIM IS SCARED. I'LL COME TO TAKE YOUR SOUL HOMIE."

It's an interesting fight. Either DHK grapplefucks Siyar or Siyar wins by KO.

Condit ktfo DHK and still didn't take his soul. I don't think you can Siyar

I love those last couple punches that make DHK do the ugly face:icon_twis

3.gif

Wow this guy talks too much, never thought Id say that but I hope DHK outfucks and grapples him so he will shut up

Imagine Manny Gamburyan and Siyar Bahadurzada in the same room together. That'd be horrific.

This guy is talking a whole lot...hope Dong wrecks him.

And there you go. Took this guy long enough to resort to trash talking. He's been very vocal lately but no one seemed to care, and rightly so.

DHK by G & DKP (donkey kong pound).

Siyar will need to come up with some creative punches to get past DHK's long arms and legs. Seriously, dude has some long limbs.

I dont know why people think Siyar will KO Kim. I guess its possible but Kim is way more technical rangier striker.
Kim has been KOd once in his career not to mention that was his only time EVER getting knocked down.(by one of the most unpredictable dangerous striker)

Siyar likes to talk too much. I guess good for him if he's confident but I really doubt that would intimidate his opponents.

Could be a short night for Kim if he tries to strike with him however, I hope he'll get to execute a similar plan as the one against Thiago with possibly a submission finish.

Can someone explain me what he means with "BLAMES VALUE OF MY NAME"?

I'm spanish, I can speak english, but I don't understand what that would mean... I mean, I can translate it and understand the words, but it doesn't make sense to me...

Thanks

Can someone explain me what he means with "BLAMES VALUE OF MY NAME"?

I'm spanish, I can speak english, but I don't understand what that would mean... I mean, I can translate it and understand the words, but it doesn't make sense to me...

Thanks

DHK said he wanted to fight someone with a "bigger name"...someone who is more well known to casual fans or something along those lines.

DHK is a great fighter but there's no fucking way he gets Siyar to the ground

and youre so sure about this how?
because siyar has shown some impressive tdd in the ufc?
oh wait, siyar has one fight in the ufc.

Back