Siyar Bahadurzada - "DONG HYUN KIM IS SCARED. I'LL COME TO TAKE YOUR SOUL HOMIE."

He doesn't talk that much shit, Just the guys he's fighting.

Well, I guess its more that he calls out tons of people but barely has anything under this belt. Calling out Rory, BJ, Hardy when he has 1 ufc win, 8 months ago.

Stop talking and actually fight.

Hahaha what? Kim is scared because he signed to fight a guy that puts him is a lose/lose situation. Right. Whatever you say Siyar. Whatever you say.

I won't be shocked it DHK chokes him out, and with DHK's finishing record that should tell you something

I guess if you call out everyone, somebody will eventually accept.

As it stands now, every top fighter is ducking him.

Condit ktfo DHK and still didn't take his soul. I don't think you can Siyar

hope siyar does take his soul. i can never cheer for L&P, decision factory, point fighting fighters like DHK

Well, I guess its more that he calls out tons of people but barely has anything under this belt. Calling out Rory, BJ, Hardy when he has 1 ufc win, 8 months ago.

Stop talking and actually fight.

They all needed opponents at one point and he offered to step up. He wants to make a name for himself and he doesn't care who he has to go through.

The UFC is always looking for guys that will step up on short notice, unless dana can't pronounce his name

Siyar "8 Mile" Bahadurzada

Siyar The Great ‏@SiyarTheGreat

Tired of twitter...

He doesn't stop twitting....
The Dong will take care of him.

kim via UD or late SUB or late KO/TKO or anything he wants. the only way i see Siyar winning this is via one punch KO.

TDD is good. i think the fight is gonna be dictated on the feet where Baha will outclass DHK..
Wonder why he tweeted that. Perhaps DHK is scared?

No it's not. Maybe you haven't seen him outside the UFC but his tdd is atrocious.

Back