Six strokes for lesbian sex (Malaysia about to punish lesbian couple)

What liberals/leftists don't realize, is that if Islam takes over their community, is that they will be the first on the chopping block of Sharia.

Hello Malaysia, it's 2018! What a shitty, backward ass country. Here in the US, gay sex has been decriminalized since

*checks Google*

<JagsKiddingMe>
one man's terrorist, is another man's freedom fighter, you may think it sounds backward, I think it sounds awesome.

Lesbians getting caned is something I usually jerk off to.

Also, let's see the mental gymnastics Western conservatives perform to act like they haven't wanted punishment for gays until super recently and that conservative Islam is totally incompatible with their conservative worldview.
10/10 observation. Can't believe I'd never heard someone make this point before.

Shouldn't break the law in your country. Don't care that these criminals are being punished.

Yeah. And, personally, if someone committed a crime, I'd be more satisfied watching them get their ass beat in front of the whole town than hearing they went to jail and never actually seeing them suffer.

I also get a hilarious memory I can hold on to. "Remember when that methhead stole my car then got caned nine times and pissed his pants and his mama was there crying the whole time? Damn, that was a good day."

Certainly worth a discussion at least imo. Always leave it up to the criminal to choose jail time or corporal sentencing

If I did something stupid as fuck as a college student, I'd rather take my beating and not end up losing my chance at my degree

Guess which one would (probably) serve as a better deterrent memory for me to do something that stupid again?

I think getting thieves off the street is a good thing, though.

50% recidivism rate for the thieves, so much money wasted housing and feeding them.

A good public lashing would do them well. If that's not enough incentive, increase the number of lashings if they re-offend.

Well, you gotta imagine that at least the Western conservatives who complained that gay rights were a Trojan Horse for more radical sexual politics would applaud this as nipping the bud.

Outcry in Malaysia over two women sentenced to caning for lesbian sex

(Reuters) - Human rights activists called on Tuesday on Malaysian authorities to review a religious court decision sentencing two women to six strokes for having sex.

The lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community is routinely persecuted in Muslim-majority Malaysia, where they are seen as a threat to conservative values.

Malaysia describes oral and anal sex as against the order of nature. Civil law stipulates jail for up to 20 years, caning and fines for offenders.

Muslims are also governed by state-level Islamic laws, most of which carry provisions outlawing gay and lesbian sex.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...enced-to-caning-for-lesbian-sex-idUSKBN1KZ1EE

No oral sex? That is a human rights violation! Butt sex I can do without however! On a more serious note, Malaysia sounds like a tolerant utopia!

Religious courts should no longer be operating in the 21st Century.

Well, you gotta imagine that at least the Western conservatives who complained that gay rights were a Trojan Horse for more radical sexual politics would applaud this as nipping the bud.

Wild Imams will bring the next sexual revolution!

Back