Crime Six Dead and at least Eleven, including a nine-month-old baby, Injured after Mass Stabbing in Sydney Shopping Centre. Suspect shot dead by police.

Probably have to wait a day or so before anything official is released.

But here's another angle:

e50243fedf9826ee761c49fd82875b5f0589a64d

Have you not seen an Australian before? He's about as white as you get in Sydney.

He looks Lebanese.
If I'm wrong I will apologise. He's certainly not Maori and he's not Aboriginal or white Aussie. He's middle Eastern. His frame even, is middle Eastern. What is the full kit wanker thing he's wearing though? Can any Aussies answer? It's certainly not rugby from my eye test? Cricket? That would absolutely make sense if my predictions are correct.

Very sad, and hope for a speedy recovery to those only wounded.

Why not just wait for more information before just having it all solved in your head, and running with that? How many times has the outcome been different than you imagined? Just wait until they release more concrete facts before jumping to conclusions.

He looks Lebanese.
If I'm wrong I will apologise. He's certainly not Maori and he's not Aboriginal or white Aussie. He's middle Eastern. His frame even, is middle Eastern. What is the full kit wanker thing he's wearing though? Can any Aussies answer? It's certainly not rugby from my eye test? Cricket? That would absolutely make sense if my predictions are correct.

He looks white to me... You do realize Australians are not albino? That is a Caucasian skin color... Also wtf? His frame? There's no such thing as "middle eastern frame".

(happy to be proven wrong with a more clear pictures, but I can read Arabic and that definitely comes across as Arabic lettered script with some individual letters being discernible in the blurry photo)

That would be the extremely arabic word, "Gallagher" (it's a Kangaroos rugby league top).

- THas a big fear of mine. Here a feel years ago a scumbag attacked a children care full of babies. Killed a couple.

Every time i take my nephew to school i am afraid of a attack, and isnt a common ocurrance in Brazil.

He looks white to me... You do realize Australians are not albino? That is a Caucasian skin color... Also wtf? His frame? There's no such thing as "middle eastern frame".

Have you been to the middle East? I have many times. They're spindly. As I said revisit my fucking post if he is not of middle Eastern descent. I will eat crow.

Bondi Junction shopping mall is not a "predominantly Jewish area"
I am seeing a number or sources cite it as a "Jewish" area but I obviously can't corroborate that and I am not from Australia.

"Concern about a terrorist attack spread quickly after news alerts about the incident because of the high proportion of Jewish Australians living in the area around the Westfield shopping centre in Bondi Junction in the eastern suburbs of Sydney"

Back