Siver's poor sportsmanship led to his destruction

ts, do you really believe and the shit you just wrote ?? besides that siver had all the rights not to touch gloves after being verbally abused by mcgregor

Some would say Siver was lucky for the exposure and opportunity to make a name for himself by beating McG. McG sold the fight with a lot of trash talk and some of it was classless, yeah. But he sold the fight and Siver should have been a better sport about it. The MMA Gods do not differentiate.

Being promised a shot ahead of time for beating the #10 guy at 145 who was 1 for his last 3 and has never been in a main event in his life is fucking absurd, and you'd think Connor would have the sense to appreciate that fact, but no.

He had better hope he's everything he thinks he is, because after Aldo there is no excuse. He'll have to face Edgar, Mendes, Cub, and all the rest of the guys he's been conveniently allowed to dodge.

Aside from the fact that I dont put any blame on McGregor personally, Id have to agree with this all day.

McGregor is a great prospect, but his disgustingly unfunny fans coupled with the UFC's obvious pampering leaves a sour taste in the mouth. If McGregor loses to Aldo it will be the wolves for him from that point onwards. And not only the wolves, but the ugly, Guida-type grinders that wont go away easily like Siver. Best of luck to McGregor though, I like his fighting style.

It's fair game after the glove touch. Plus he was called out for it but people showed he touched gloves and wasn't really trying to hit his opponent cheaply.

Swinging a kick immediately after touching gloves is trying to hit your opponent. You Connor fans are ridiculous.

Aside from the fact that I dont put any blame on McGregor personally, Id have to agree with this all day.

McGregor is a great prospect, but his disgustingly unfunny fans coupled with the UFC's obvious pampering leaves a sour taste in the mouth. If McGregor loses to Aldo it will be the wolves for him from that point onwards. And not only the wolves, but the ugly, Guida-type grinders that wont go away easily like Siver. Best of luck to McGregor though, I like his fighting style.

It makes sense because quite a few fans would be enjoying the grinding wrestling matches just to see Conor getting stymied.

Thanks for quoting my entire post to make sure everyone sees it. Are you Joe Lauzon 5 seconds into the fight? Cause Joe apologized shortly after for also thinking McG tried to cheapshot Brandao. Your turn, derp.

I was in Dublin for the Brandao fight and saw that show live. From my seat, I saw fake glove tap to a kick from Mcgregor. After googling Joe Lauzon apology, people say that Brandao waived off the glove tap and then tried to touch gloves anyway. Looks like I am wrong.

Regardless, you are still trolling... Hard.

It makes sense because quite a few fans would be enjoying the grinding wrestling matches just to see Conor getting stymied.

no it did not.
Look at Pettis. Lost to Guida. But if you are championship material, you come back.

I rather see a champion plow through the top 10 the top 5 then top 3 then get his title shot & win than bypass all just because he's popular.

This should not be a popularity context.

Or we'd like to see him face a grinding wrestler to see if he can prevail. Pettis won over a lot of fans by enduring Melendez's clinch grind before turning the tables and submitting him.

I just realized that you are consciously doing this sort of nonsense. You are a troll, nothing more.

"Karma and the MMA gods." Way too revealing......

Mcgregor called him a fucking Nazi who of them was the bad sportsman

2wedjt5.gif

27z96k5.gif

Never gets old :icon_twis

I just realized that you are consciously doing this sort of nonsense. You are a troll, nothing more.

"Karma and the MMA gods." Way too revealing......

Or I'm spiritual. I used to watch hockey and there was always talk of the hockey Gods affecting games and the sport. But keep dismissing discussion as trolling. As long as you keep posting and discussing.

Or I'm spiritual. I used to watch hockey and there was always talk of the hockey Gods affecting games and the sport. But keep dismissing discussion as trolling. As long as you keep posting and discussing.

You are either trolling or hold nonsensical opinions based on nothing; either way, the outcome is the same. (You are not to be taken seriously.)

Back