Siver out grappled Rosa ..did you see Rosa?

I am sticking around to bump this thread after Siver loses. See you then :)

Can we go ahead and get rid of all of those "grappling" related arguments as well?

Loser thread for someone who hates greatness, keep hatin' cus you aint 'im

I am here. Rub it in. I still love Siver. The man is still my favorite fighter.

Conor beat him everywhere. I am pissed off certainly but a solid win, is a solid win.

I am here. Rub it in. I still love Siver. The man is still my favorite fighter.

Conor beat him everywhere. I am pissed off certainly but a solid win, is a solid win.

Do you admit it was foolish to doubt Conor's ability?

Do you admit it was foolish to doubt Conor's ability?

No

To do it all over again, I still trust my analysis and my man Siver. Maybe Conor is the real deal but that cannot be determined yet. He needs a top 5 fight to conclude that. We wont get it so we won't know until the bell tolls

if he beats Aldo?

I will jump on that wagon too my friend

No

To do it all over again, I still trust my analysis and my man Siver. Maybe Conor is the real deal but that cannot be determined yet. He needs a top 5 fight to conclude that. We wont get it so we won't know until the bell tolls

if he beats Aldo?

Your main man Siver had no grappling answer. He had no answer on the feet.

And ONCE AGAIN Conor made his opponent quit. He broke Siver, Siver crumbled under the power of McGregor. He. Made. Him. Quit.

Your main man Siver had no grappling answer. He had no answer on the feet.

And ONCE AGAIN Conor made his opponent quit. He broke Siver, Siver crumbled under the power of McGregor. He. Made. Him. Quit.

Seemed to me the head kicks that Siver was eating more or less did that

The only reason people think Conor is the winner is because of the hype and group think. Looking at this completely logically it is 50/50 and I give the edge to the grizzled vet who has nothing to lose.

So yes, I do think Siver will win

Like I said, one of the worst fight capper.. 50/50?! Conor made Siver look like he's never even trained.. that was extremely impressive how easy he made that look. For comparison, Cub was having a hard time with Siver

No

if he beats Aldo?

he just had that in his last fight..... do try and keep up lol

heres_to_fail-14139.jpg

That is your opinion. I would love to see your betting slips. Mind posting them to prove your big bad statements?

If he thinks the odds are an accurate assessment of the probabilities involved then he doesn't figure there's much to be gained. If he thought the massive underdog had a 50/50 shot, then it would be logical to bet.

Back