Siver out grappled Rosa ..did you see Rosa?

siver.jpg

I don't dislike either guy, but that is awesome.

i thought it was a 60-40 fight too, till i rewatched some mcg fights yesterday, after that i was convinced sivers chances are slim 2none

Fuck man it's all about who he was fighting, nobody!!

I would imagine Siver is a lot stronger than Rosa. Although how he didn't tap him with that arm triangle I still don't know. It looked like that shit was locked down. He almost got him a few times.

For some reason, Siver maintained knee on belly position instead of cranking it all the way. It's very hard to finish an arm triangle when you just stay in knee on belly on top. You have to throw your body to the sides and crank

The only reason people think Conor is the winner is because of the hype and group think. Looking at this completely logically it is 50/50 and I give the edge to the grizzled vet who has nothing to lose.

So yes, I do think Siver will win

In that case i would start betting, as you can get 8 to one on Siver.

In that case i would start betting, as you can get 8 to one on Siver.

In his previous threads he said he doesn't believe in gambling.

Correct. I have a very srs commitment to never sports gamble. I have never and will never. I don't care at all if people get it or don't like it. I was never more sure of any fight or sport in my entire life than the last Mighty Mouse fight and didn't even consider putting a penny on it.

When you have kids, wife, bills, mortgage, payments and the like, sports gambling is something to never do IMO. It is sports. You will always lose in the end and if you become addicted? Just lol

When you have kids, wife, bills, mortgage, payments and the like, sports gambling is something to never do IMO.

You realize people make a living off this stuff right? Many people. The smart people.

It is sports. You will always lose in the end and if you become addicted? Just lol

That's the most pathetic statement i have ever heard. You must live a truely boring life. You have a 50/50 short of making 8 times your money. What a sad sack you must be to not take that chance.

You realize people make a living off this stuff right? Many people. The smart people.

That's the most pathetic statement i have ever heard. You must live a truely boring life. You have a 50/50 short of making 8 times your money. What a sad sack you must be to not take that chance.

That is your opinion. I would love to see your betting slips. Mind posting them to prove your big bad statements?

I don't gamble. Will never do it and have never. I laugh at people like you who talk a big game. Show us your betting slips big guy and lets see what you have to show for your big mouth

knew exactly who TS was gonna be before opening. just no, to everything.

Back