Siver out grappled Rosa ..did you see Rosa?

I would imagine Siver is a lot stronger than Rosa. Although how he didn't tap him with that arm triangle I still don't know. It looked like that shit was locked down. He almost got him a few times.

You think Conor can survive a pissed off German?

LOL!

do you honestly think Siver is going to win 2night??? or are you simply reaching for a reason Siver can win this fight? would like to know, I got alot of money down on PATRIOTS and MCGOAT

do you honestly think Siver is going to win 2night??? or are you simply reaching for a reason Siver can win this fight? would like to know, I got alot of money down on PATRIOTS and MCGOAT

The only reason people think Conor is the winner is because of the hype and group think. Looking at this completely logically it is 50/50 and I give the edge to the grizzled vet who has nothing to lose.

So yes, I do think Siver will win

The only reason people think Conor is the winner is because of the hype and group think. Looking at this completely logically it is 50/50 and I give the edge to the grizzled vet who has nothing to lose.

i thought it was a 60-40 fight too, till i rewatched some mcg fights yesterday, after that i was convinced sivers chances are slim 2none

Your confidence has decreased. You said you were close to 100% certainty about a month ago.

"Don't be scared homie."

Your confidence has decreased. You said you were close to 100% certainty about a month ago.

"Don't be scared homie."

We are still bro's right?

I am certain my man. No doubt. I have zero concern. My man will take Conor out.

To be perfectly honest though...

Over the last couple weeks Conor has been growing on me. I admit he is better for the sport and it would be best for him to win and challenge Aldo. I just can't root against my man Siver. I won't and it doesn't matter because Siver will win.

Im with this guy.
All Conor Hype train
hype.png

We are still bro's right?

I am certain my man. No doubt. I have zero concern. My man will take Conor out.

To be perfectly honest though...

Over the last couple weeks Conor has been growing on me. I admit he is better for the sport and it would be best for him to win and challenge Aldo. I just can't root against my man Siver. I won't and it doesn't matter because Siver will win.

brofist.gif

And good man, I can respect that. I don't think Siver has a chance, but nothing is certain in combat sports.

not sure if Rogan mentioned this as I have it muted, but for a second Soriano got off his back had a takedown and had Rosa in referee's position, Rosa went straight into a granby roll and scrambled out and attacked with a guillotine, this kid can grapple.

50/50? Seriously? You must be the worst fight capper ever. Looking at it objectively, Conor is bigger, longer and much younger. The chin deteriorates big time around the mid 30s and Conor hits hard. Siver got KOed closing the distance against Guillard and I see the same thing happening tonight.

50/50.. lol

Do you realize you spelt tonight with a 2?

not sure if Rogan mentioned this as I have it muted, but for a second Soriano got off his back had a takedown and had Rosa in referee's position, Rosa went straight into a granby roll and scrambled out and attacked with a guillotine, this kid can grapple.

it is his bread and butter. when he fought Siver the entire fight was about whether Siver could keep it standing because he had no chance on the ground. Well Siver took it down and won

50/50? Seriously? You must be the worst fight capper ever. Looking at it objectively, Conor is bigger, longer and much younger. The chin deteriorates big time around the mid 30s and Conor hits hard. Siver got KOed closing the distance against Guillard and I see the same thing happening tonight.

50/50.. lol

I understand your opinion and respectfully disagree completely.

I give Conor a very slight advantage standing, equal in the clinch and Siver a solid level above Conor on the ground. I also give more to Siver's experience, nothing to lose vs Conor who cannot afford to lose and finally the fact that Siver is a grinder who has fought bigger guys his entire career.

50/50 is probably close but I tip it to Siver when its said and done. Conor is shot

Back