Siver: 'McGregor created his hype with his mouth'

I fear a Melvin Guillard-type finish but I root for Dennis.

Its not just his talking.

Its his talking PLUS where he was born...

He is helping the UFC secure a market that was basically untapped prior to it.

Talking + Living in a particular location the UFC intends to expand to = WAYYYY more important than fighting.

There are hundreds of fighters with the skill level of MCgregor that cant even get signed by the UFC.

Talking + Living in a particular location the UFC intends to expand to = WAYYYY more important than fighting.

There are hundreds of fighters with the skill level of MCgregor that cant even get signed by the UFC.

Hundreds? A minimum of 200 or more can't get signed by the UFC because they aren't Irish, but are good enough to go 4-0 with three KO's in the UFC. You're reaching

Yes everyone that doesnt have their head up Conor's you know what, knows how he got his hype.

Lol Cage Warriors, who was he beating there to become Mr 2 division champ, doormen and painters and decorators?

That point was an aside to his UFC domination.

The haters that try to discredit McGregor as nothing more than a talker are sad yet hilarious.

McGregor has backed up all his trash talking thus far, and with ease. I do think he has more to prove, but not much. He's lived up to the hype that his mouth creates.

Siver should be happy, he gets a great boost if he manages to win and he gets a chance to main event.

Siver is going to smash this islander.

You also said Cormier was gonna beat Jones, so you're certainly not a prophet.

You're also gonna look like a dumbass when Siver is out cold in the first round.

You also said Cormier was gonna beat Jones, so you're certainly not a prophet.

You're also gonna look like a dumbass when Siver is out cold in the first round.

Ahahah

I have a fan!

"Irish" is a big market however "Ireland" it NOT a big market.

"Irish" market is already tapped - since a lot of white Americans, Canadians and Australians are from "Irish" heritage.

"Ireland" market is only 4.6 million people... that's less that HALF the population of Hong Kong (with less than half the spending power to boot because Ireland's economy sucks).

I'm pretty sure they care more about the China and Australia markets than Ireland anyday (China's got a large population, Australia is into fight sports and has a high standard of living and people are willing to spend on sports)

If Siver wins he should throw up his hands and scream, " are you not entertained ?".

Dude, somebody seriously needs to pitch this to Siver. Would be so fucking awesome given the situation and the hype train he would be derailing.

that's kind of true but even if he never said a word McGregor would be getting attention. He's a legit and exciting fighter.

Sounds like Conor is in his head. He's coming swinging. Should be a fun fight.

Meh, there's no doubt in my mind that Siver has fought the better competition in the UFC. But I still don't know that I'd favor him in this fight.

he lost to all the better competition though

Back