Siver: 'McGregor created his hype with his mouth'

Dana before every McGregor fight: "Listen [insert McGregor's opponent's name here], talk some trash. Do you want to be a fucking fighter?"

Cemented it when he finished Poirier.

If Siver wins he should throw up his hands and scream, " are you not entertained ?".

Dana before every McGregor fight: "Listen [insert McGregor's opponent's name here], talk some trash. Do you want to be a fucking fighter?"

Ha ha, I think that would be a good TUF. Dana pepping up featherweights that aren't top 5.

12 fight streak with 11 finishes? yeah Siver must be right

I'm sure it's been said, but if Siver finishes Connor, Sherdog will emo-xplode and it will be the first time that I actually understand why the website is having issues.

Nothing to do with 3 first round finishes and 1 dominant decision with a torn AOL. Or the fact that he was a two division champion in his previous org.

He created his hype with:

- His mouth/talk/funny accent
- His look
- His dedication
- His skills
- His mindset

His dedication, skills and mindset are required to be great in this sport. His look and his mouth are a bonus, but why wouldn't he use them if he has them? Other fighters should strive to use their mouths more and maybe even have a unique look. It's marketing, people!

How many other ways are there to hype a fight exactly?

nice that hes doing his part on the trashtalk

Siver is going to smash this islander.

Meh, there's no doubt in my mind that Siver has fought the better competition in the UFC. But I still don't know that I'd favor him in this fight.

He created his Hype by knocking out 3/4 of his UFC opponents.

Back