Siver Looks Smaller

Hardkore

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Siver looks noticeably smaller and less dense physique wise. I wonder if him getting popped has effect his strength and conditioning. I know guys who go off TRT usually fare poorly in the subsequent fights, I wonder what are the stats for guys who've pissed hot.

brb-using-imagination-since-no-pics-thumb.jpg

What did he get busted for?

Maybe he looked a little leaner probably because the fight is a 5 rounder he focused a lot on cardio.

He didn't seem to look any smaller than usual against Rosa and that was after the Manny test fail. He looked about the same as usual to me just a little leaner and less drained at weigh ins than I remember.

Probably focusing more on cardio and speed as previously mentioned. More bodyweight training than weight training to be able to handle 5 rounds instead of his usual 3.

Maybe he looked a little leaner probably because the fight is a 5 rounder he focused a lot on cardio.

He didn't seem to look any smaller than usual against Rosa and that was after the Manny test fail. He looked about the same as usual to me just a little leaner and less drained at weigh ins than I remember.

I hope so, the dude always looks jacked up to me. I hope it's in preparation of 5 rounder and working on conditioning. Def doesn't look as yoked and hard as he normally does.

Probably focusing more on cardio and speed as previously mentioned. More bodyweight training than weight training to be able to handle 5 rounds instead of his usual 3.

Like he's really going to have to worry about going 5 rounds...hahahaha

Like he's really going to have to worry about going 5 rounds...hahahaha

If siver can pull it off there'll be mass suicide of mcgregor fanboys and deleted sherdog accounts

noobass ts probably comparing him to his LW days.

Siver FW debut:

ufuel2_weighin_0331.jpg

against Nam Phan:

dennis-siver-nam-phan.jpg

and Conor:

dennis-siver-ufc-fight-night-59.jpg

conor-mcgregor-dennis-siver-ufc-fight-night-59.jpg

Human growth hormone, ironically.

Damn, sherdoggers really make shit up, just to comment lmfao! It was a masking agent HCG son! And the dif between training for a 3rd fight and a 5rd fight is the simple reason in body type dif for Siver, from past fights at 145lbs.

Back