Siver is the best striker McGregor has faced on paper.

Poirier and Holloway are better strikers. They'd beat Siver in a kickboxing match too.

Interested to see Siver post hCG.

His striking won't matter in this fight. Conor is too rangy for him.

Ok whatever. Poirier would beat him in pure kickboxing as well.

Lol look at poirier's fights. He just eats shots and doesnt have good head movement
He doesnt have striking defense. Look at kz fight,he stands and trows wide shots
Against good strikers he looks avarage and gets rocked in most fights

Siver is arguably the best pure striker in the FW division after Aldo.
cubsiver.gif

Interested to see Siver post hCG.

His striking won't matter in this fight. Conor is too rangy for him.

There's a difference between no longer testing dirty for something and actually being clean.

See Lance Armstrong for hundreds of examples.

Siver has been slowing down, is getting chinny, and has been relying on his grappling as of late. This was a decent matchup for him in his prime but on Sunday he will be demolished.

Siver's biggest problem against Conor is he's kind of chinny. I like Siver but this is pretty much a gimme fight for that reason.

if the paper says it is true it must be true

Siver is old and coming off peds though, I really don't think he has much for anyone in the top 10 now

He's the best fighter that he's faced so far in the UFC. But he should be fighting someone higher up

I hope this isn't some strange attempt to inflate Connor's likely win. Sort of the way history is rewritten. Everyone knows this is should be a mismatch and if Connor wins, no one will be surprised.

It is impossible to rewrite history ahead of time. Maybe you mean pre-writing history?

There's a difference between no longer testing dirty for something and actually being clean.

See Lance Armstrong for hundreds of examples.

I know. Just saying cause hCG resets the T production. We'll see :cool:

I will forever remember Siver as the guy Guillard finished in seconds. Given it's nothing to be ashamed of and was a while ago.

I hope this isn't some strange attempt to inflate Connor's likely win. Sort of the way history is rewritten. Everyone knows this is should be a mismatch and if Connor wins, no one will be surprised.

yeah, it's ridiculous that siver is the opponent for a guy expected to get a title shot. nothing against siver, but he's not even top 15. this is meant to be a gimme for conor and meant to get him closer to a title fight that will make big bucks for the ufc.

he should at least fight someone ranked in the top ten.

Siver throws looping punches kinda like wanderlei, which are easier to counter, denis is better off using a kick based attack and waiting for a counter himself.

siver has a wide variety of strikes so...best striker macgregor has faced? probably m9

Siver has the technique and the power, but he's short, a bit slow and doesn't always have the best timing. Conor happens to be very strong in these areas.

Back