Siver +775 - is he worth the bet?

Meh, there's a pretty small chance for an upset like that at FW compared to heavier weight classes.

If your betting with money you can afford to lose, why not!?

Also, could someone here message me a website that an American could legally bet on? I don't know if that'd even be possible.

I've been playing around the last few PPV cards with betting 50 a card just looking at the lines and recording how I'd do. Averaging coming out 25 ahead. Only once lost 5 bucks. I'd scale that 50 down to 20 and maybe do it for real

The under 1.5 has been bet all the way down to -185 with the comeback on over 1.5 at +155. It was opened a lot closer to even. Conor winning in Rd 1 has also been pounded to -155 with the comback on not Conor in Rd 1 at +115. Conor is getting a lot of respect here. Even in mismatches, the favorite is rarely favored to win in Rd 1. The exception would be Ronda Rousey.

You the man...thanks. That over 1.5 looks pretty damn good right now. I'm certaiun the fight stays on the feet throughout, Siver is pretty durable. I'm gonna check my book again tonight to see what's up.

You the man...thanks. That over 1.5 looks pretty damn good right now. I'm certaiun the fight stays on the feet throughout, Siver is pretty durable. I'm gonna check my book again tonight to see what's up.

The over is starting to look better, but the beauty of the under is that it accounts for flash KOs. One of the paths to victory for Siver here is to catch Connor with something, and it's always more likely when they're fresh in the first. Not to mention Connor has 14 1st round finishes.

The over is starting to look better, but the beauty of the under is that it accounts for flash KOs. One of the paths to victory for Siver here is to catch Connor with something, and it's always more likely when they're fresh in the first. Not to mention Connor has 14 1st round finishes.

That's why the "Not McGregor Rd 1" is the play instead of the over. It covers Siver's chances as well. As mentioned, it's extremely rare for a fighter to be favored in Rd 1. McGregor is getting crazy respect here. He was also favored to finish Holloway.

That's why the "Not McGregor Rd 1" is the play instead of the over. It covers Siver's chances as well. As mentioned, it's extremely rare for a fighter to be favored in Rd 1. McGregor is getting crazy respect here. He was also favored to finish Holloway.

If the odds were all 1 to 1, what are the preferable bets to make in order, of the following:

Under
Over
Not McGregor Rd1

Edit: I actually misread your post, but I'd still like to hear your thoughts on this anyway.

Double edit: Looked up the odds, the "Not McGregor RD1" is so much better than the over.

Last edited:
it's not a bad bet. I don't think Siver wins, but he's a good fighter, if you're trying a high risk/high reward kinda thing, then yeah, Siver might be worth it.

For everybody willing to bet on Siver save your money,have a greasy dinner and wipe your butt with those bills instead....much more pleasure

If the odds were all 1 to 1, what are the preferable bets to make in order, of the following:

Under
Over
Not McGregor Rd1

Edit: I actually misread your post, but I'd still like to hear your thoughts on this anyway.

Double edit: Looked up the odds, the "Not McGregor RD1" is so much better than the over.

The odds on this fight are nuts. McGregor winning in round 1 has been up to -180 twice, yet fight won't start round 2 has only been -145. People are just running to "McGregor wins in round 1" without seeing that "fight doesn't start round 2" being cheaper and inclusive of Siver winning in the first.

The odds on this fight are nuts. McGregor winning in round 1 has been up to -180 twice, yet fight won't start round 2 has only been -145. People are just running to "McGregor wins in round 1" without seeing that "fight doesn't start round 2" being cheaper and inclusive of Siver winning in the first.

Yeah, I see that, an astute observation.

I put a little on the under as a small favourite.

Course. Any fight with odds like that is worth a small punt.

Siver is though, but too one dimensional for him to even give Connor a fight, throw some vCash at it and nothing more.

Good spot there. Allows to still win with a crazy Siver spinning back kick to the liver. That'd be hilarious for McG fans to make money on with their jaws on the floor

if it was +1000 i'd still say no
Conner prophesized a stoppage within 2 minutes, i believe him
How dare you even imply the Conner prophesy needs to be validated by your belief.

It is worth throwing a few bucks on it to have some fun. Everyone seems to forget St Pierre vs. Serra or Yves Edwards vs Sam Stout. There is always the chance that an underdog can win.

Probably. Judging by his performances in his last 5 fights, Siver is going to look for the takedown, and while he is no NCAA Division 1 type wrestler its still going to be interesting to see if he can hit the takedown or how Conor counter wrestles. That's if he doesn't get torched in 2 minutes.

Back