Siver +775 - is he worth the bet?

jjjjjjjjjjohnny

JDP is the CHAMP!
@red
Reaction score
Siver is +775 on best fight odds.... is he worth the bet?

9vhwjo_th.jpg

From a bettors standpoint, it wouldn't hurt to throw down a couple beans at that value. That being said, this it's an obvious squash match. But anything can happen in MMA.

Not everyone bets to make blow money. I bet for fun a lot and this is a fun bet, I say if you want some fun, go for it.

if it was +1000 i'd still say no
Conner prophesized a stoppage within 2 minutes, i believe him

No.
Siver is a striker fighting a better, younger, longer, stronger striker. He is probably going to not only lose, but he is going to get run through.

I don't understand why everyone is overlooking Siver. If you are a betting man it definitly can't hurt to put down some bucks on him with those odds.

I think he is. I'm not saying I think Siver is gonna win, but he's worth a small bet with that value. Crazier things have happened in MMA, and Conor is still very much untested imo. I'm not sold on him being this killer just yet.

This odds are worth the bet ....on Mcgoat:icon_excl

I'd throw a 20 on thatbet for fun.

If Siver were a power puncher I'd say why not, but he is either going to have to land a perfect spinning back kick or outwork and out strike the GOAT, which ain't happening

Makes more sense than betting the other way... betting on Conor is almost not even worth doing, considering it (could) only take one good punch to end it all.

Conor is the favourite for good reason, but you have to put a wad down on a minimal payout. If the underdog wins, it's a hefty payout, worth going for it.

There are ways he can win the fight. Crazy stuff happens in MMA, people make mistakes, slip on the canvas, get cocky.

McGregor isn't one of those fighters who stays on the outside and avoids getting tagged at all costs. He takes risks and gets tagged occassionally. Dustin got him a couple of times coming in, so did Diego. Siver comes out swinging hard in rnd1 and if he tags McGregor coming in it's not unthinkable for a crazy KO to happen.

I don't expect him to win but it would be foolish to think he has absolutely no chance.

How you bet is up to you. +775 is nuts, I would throw a few bucks on it.

Siver by decision is +1700 and a much better bet imo.

Back