Sittichai vs Superbon - Who you got?

I feel like this one is a complete toss up, Voice. It's hard to say with this much inactivity from both fighters due to the pandemic. Sittichai I'm sure is motivated to put on a great performance for his debut in ONE and especially since it is against Superbon. That's what is most intriguing about this card. We don't get these international Thai vs Thai fights that often. I hope they play out more along the lines of Yodsanklai vs Khem.

As much as I like all these fighters I'm looking forward to some Goodnight Irenes...

I feel like this one is a complete toss up, Voice. It's hard to say with this much inactivity from both fighters due to the pandemic. Sittichai I'm sure is motivated to put on a great performance for his debut in ONE and especially since it is against Superbon. That's what is most intriguing about this card. We don't get these international Thai vs Thai fights that frequently. I hope they play out more along the lines of Yodsanklai vs Khem.

As much as I like all these fighters I'm looking forward to some Goodnight Irenes...

I think there will be a lot of Good Night Irene-ing next Friday night. Some of these matches will not go the distance. This may be one of them.

Sittichai. Here's their Kunlun fight for reference. Does the winner fight Petro?

Last edited:
What Snub said, basically.

If it was straight after Sitti having fought actively in Glory and Superbon straight after activity in Kunlun...I'd probably lean slightly in favour of Sitthichai. Now both been inactive and Sitti didn't look so amazing in his last (sort of a) random fight. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If they had 10 fights, i'd guess Sittichai would win 6 times out of 10 or so. But impossible to predict this fight at this point. Haven't really seen Superbon's latest fights. I wouldn't be surprised by any outcome in this fight to be honest, whether it's a KO or decision.

It's hard to say but if I had to place money I'd do it on Sittichai.

I’m probably going with Sitthichai. No tangible reason, just a feeling really. My gym’s association with his camp probably makes me a little biased as well.

Superbon has chances. ONE is in sports bookmakers?

Sittichai I think. But, Sitti hasn't looked good in the last two fights and Superbon hasn't been active in a while. It's really close but whovever wins should definitely fight Petro.

Back