Sittichai vs Eddie Abasolo One lumpinee

Sheesh, they're upping Eddie's competition level pretty quickly here...

It's between rival coaches too since Eddie KOd Larsen and Jongsanan is Eddie's coach

Jumping up to 145 lbs I assume. Will be interesting.

Tbh I wanted to see him in the RWS tournament. He would have had to fight Petdam who I think he beats but the champ is tough

Is it just me or is Eddie not as good as everybody makes him out to be? I think Sittichai wins this one handily.
For me he’s so overrated. He came to England and beat a a guy who wasn’t even top 5 in the weight class and people were acting as if he’s the next best thing.

For me he’s so overrated. He came to England and beat a a guy who wasn’t even top 5 in the weight class and people were acting as if he’s the next best thing.
Agreed, I feel he's very similar to Nico Carrillo in terms of the hype he gets due to his presence on social media. I do believe Nico can go all the way but I do still think he's a tad overhyped atm.

Abasolo vs Sittichai is bad matchmaking IMO.

Agreed, I feel he's very similar to Nico Carrillo in terms of the hype he gets due to his presence on social media. I do believe Nico can go all the way but I do still think he's a tad overhyped atm.

Abasolo vs Sittichai is bad matchmaking IMO.
I’m not too sold on nico either but I’d like to see him against top fighters to see his level.

Which one of Sitthichai's trainers is a rival of Jongsanan?
Yeah, I've never heard that. In fact I'm almost certain that the opposite is true.

The head of Sitsongpeenong, Monlit, was Jongasan's coach at fairtex. Unless something has happened between them in the last few months, they are still close.

Can Eddie make 70kg? Last time he fought at a higher weight against Nolan if i remember. I got Sittichai all day though.

I've met and trained with Eddie at like... 3 gyms now that I think about it lol. He's a super cool dude and has a great mind for the sport. Wonky style for sure. Hard to see him beating a guy like Sitthichai who has amazing boxing, kicks,sweeps and clinch. Dude ran kickboxing for almost a decade.

I've met and trained with Eddie at like... 3 gyms now that I think about it lol. He's a super cool dude and has a great mind for the sport. Wonky style for sure. Hard to see him beating a guy like Sitthichai who has amazing boxing, kicks,sweeps and clinch. Dude ran kickboxing for almost a decade.
I just realized it has been 8 years since Sittichai Koed Kiria in Glory, man time flies.

Back