Sitkongdet Muay Thai Gym!!!

squirrel89

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hi guys, has anyone been to or heard anything about Sitkongdet gym in Hua Hin? Apparently it's only opened up recently

Haha yeh mite have to, it'll be my first trip to thailand though so won't have much to compare it to I guess

Sitjaopho is also in Hua Hin. If you're spending quite a bit of time in Hua Hin, then you might fancy training at both to give yourself some sort of ground for comparison.

I'm planning to go to Sitjaopho, early next year hopefully.

Have you been there before Vinzr? when were you planning to head over? I've never considered Sitjaopho but after abit of a look on there website it looks sweet

Have not been yet. I'm not sure when I'll be heading there yet, most likely January or February though if all things go to plan. Or I may head there around June/July. Here's a thread with quite a lot of information on the gym

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f11/sitjaopho-muay-thai-camp-2784347/

Originally I was looking at goin to phuket but these gyms seem to be more what I'm after, less tourists, better on the budget and still technical training, think I've been sold on Sitjaopho

Originally I was looking at goin to phuket but these gyms seem to be more what I'm after, less tourists, better on the budget and still technical training, think I've been sold on Sitjaopho

I have been to Sitjaopho many times. Send me a PM if you would have any specific questions.

I also was looking at going to Phuket as well. But I think the night life and everything will get me too distracted, too much temptations. I enjoy the more quiet environments like Hua Hin and I've heard great things about the area

I also was looking at going to Phuket as well. But I think the night life and everything will get me too distracted, too much temptations. I enjoy the more quiet environments like Hua Hin and I've heard great things about the area

Yeh I no what u mean I'm goin over to train not party but I still mite swing by phuket for couple of weeks, I really like the trainers at sitsongpeenong and wouldn't mind stopping in there

Back