Sins & Secrets

KeiranMc

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Awesome crime series, all crimes by you crazy Americans lol :)

Anyone watched?

Yes, I watch all of those shows on ID at night now that the history channel basically sucks and only runs a bunch of boleshit shows that have nothing to do with history whatsoever.

They are entertaining but get a little repetitive after awhile. Also, some of the stories they do are just inherently more interesting than others.

Yes, I watch all of those shows on ID at night now that the history channel basically sucks and only runs a bunch of boleshit shows that have nothing to do with history whatsoever.

They are entertaining but get a little repetitive after awhile. Also, some of the stories they do are just inherently more interesting than others.

The best ones are ran on BIO with Bill Kurtis narrating them. Notorious, Cold Case Files, American Justice and a bunch of other renamed versions of the same thing. City Confidential is really good too with another good narrator. They're just put together better and hook you in immediately.

Not to get off topic, but History channel is frickin terrible now. A bunch of stupid reality shows with made up drama that have almost nothing to do with history. And screw Pawn Stars and the million demon spawns that came after it. It sucks when Ancient Aliens is the best source for history on that channel. The theories on it are crackpot but at least the sites they show and some of the history of them is true.

yeah I agree with you, some of the episodes you can tell what happens from the start, most are pretty entertaining though.

Thought that this would be some sort of a confession thread, disappointed :(

The best ones are ran on BIO with Bill Kurtis narrating them. Notorious, Cold Case Files, American Justice and a bunch of other renamed versions of the same thing. City Confidential is really good too with another good narrator. They're just put together better and hook you in immediately.

Not to get off topic, but History channel is frickin terrible now. A bunch of stupid reality shows with made up drama that have almost nothing to do with history. And screw Pawn Stars and the million demon spawns that came after it. It sucks when Ancient Aliens is the best source for history on that channel. The theories on it are crackpot but at least the sites they show and some of the history of them is true.

The history channel may as well pack its shit up and hit the road. That channel has completely lost its way - I agree with you.

Agreed re: Kurtis as a narrarator. I usually seek those out first but find that they are rarely on at night when I watch these shows (10pm-ish) so I am usually stuck having to watch the ID ones which are a little bit overly dramatized with the re-enactments, etc...

Great show, although it's extremely difficult to watch on TV since it's aired during unusual hours.
The show reminds of (Forensic Files/Extreme Forensics/48 Hours/Crime 360/The FBI Files/Power, Privilege, and Justice)

Great thread TS. The only thing that would make it better is if you got on tinychat and killed yourself.

Great show, although it's extremely difficult to watch on TV since it's aired during unusual hours.
The show reminds of (Forensic Files/Extreme Forensics/48 Hours/Crime 360/The FBI Files/Power, Privilege, and Justice)

full episodes are on youtube.

I always wondered what sorta people watched true crime shows.

Do you own cats by any chance TS?

Back