Sinister American Plot to Shoot Down MH 17 Ukraine Flight Revealed

Zankou is a "pentagon drone"? Who in the blue fuck are you talking about, Batman?

I think he means that my paycheck comes from the Pentagon. Which it does. So that's why my masters give me propaganda to spread, and, for $15.15 an hour, I post it on the Interwebz.

Also, I am a Jew. Sssshhhhhhh.

I think he means that my paycheck comes from the Pentagon. Which it does. So that's why my masters give me propaganda to spread, and, for $15.15 an hour, I post it on the Interwebz.

Also, I am a Jew. Sssshhhhhhh.

How mad are you guys at Alex Jones for exposing your plot?

Actually we get paid depending on the amount of press we get, so ironically it's quite good to get such exposes done on our work. When you want to bamboozle the masses, the art is not so much in getting them to believe something specific. The art is whipping the masses up into a state where they believe a million different things ... that's how you get them to look away from the Truth, you get them focused on any random half-baked nonsense that enters their head.

If everything seems to be just a mass of lies and propaganda, then my work is done. Mission Accomplished.

Back