Sinister American Plot to Shoot Down MH 17 Ukraine Flight Revealed

What Russia understands so well is that it doesn't matter how far fetched and incongruent their story is. All they have to do is poke a hole in the other story and people (both russians and the world at large) will lap up their version without scrutiny.

What Russia understands so well is that it doesn't matter how far fetched and incongruent their story is. All they have to do is poke a hole in the other story and people (both russians and the world at large) will lap up their version without scrutiny.

All sides have their story. Chances are they are all full of shit

They don't care about the world at large ... it's just gullible Russians, who are CT crazed, that they are serving.

The 'will to believe' is as strong in Russia as it is throughout the Middle East. As bad as CT is in the US, it's far stronger in most of the world.

They aren't even trying with this kind of forgery because their audience just wants to consume CT that supports their worldview. It's like pro wrestling for them, neither the producer nor the consumer cares that it's fake.

They don't care about the world at large ... it's just gullible Russians, who are CT crazed, that they are serving.

The 'will to believe' is as strong in Russia as it is throughout the Middle East. As bad as CT is in the US, it's far stronger in most of the world.

They aren't even trying with this kind of forgery because their audience just wants to consume CT that supports their worldview. It's like pro wrestling for them, neither the producer nor the consumer cares that it's fake.

I disagree that their interests are limited to gullible Russians.

Otherwise, why does RT exist?

And that mentality is why Putin has a large approval rating

I disagree that their interests are limited to gullible Russians.

Otherwise, why does RT exist?

RT is not actually that bad. Compared to most Russian media, it's practically a shining beacon of objectivity and journalistic integrity.

RT is not actually that bad. Compared to most Russian media, it's practically a shining beacon of objectivity and journalistic integrity.

RT tailors their product to the audience...

Btw, on the subject of Russia, have any of y'all tried Russian salad? I had some at a Russian restaurant over the weekend, and it was delicious. Highly recommended.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olivier_salad

Screen-Shot-2013-12-10-at-12.41.37-PM.png

Yeah, it definitely looks terrible but tastes great. I decided to try it after reading in a modern Russian novel where the main character craves it all the time.

RT is pretty good on matter not related to Russia:)

why would russian state behind this? this is amateur hour. infact the US might be behind this video as it only makes them look good.

lol @ these Pentagon drones thinking that the only propaganda on this issue comes from the Kremlin.

The USA, Russia, and China are the 3 most troubling revisionist nations on earth.
Zankou is a "pentagon drone"? Who in the blue fuck are you talking about, Batman?

On the topic of Russian cuisine:

i1g1_small_13.png

Back