Singer/Guitarists have it rough

People forget or dont know just how talented Lil Wayne was....its kind of like fighting, where the general public has a "what have you done for me recently" attitude and if you aren't at your peak, you're shit...

Lil Wayne in his prime was one of the best, most lyrical and consistent rappers of all time. The fact that he just picked up playing guitar for fun to is amazing.

No, he was cringeworthy. I still find it hilarious that his stans were comparing him to Pac and Biggie 10 years ago. Now he's back to being irrelevant.

Nah I have small hands. And no, there is no correlation between hand size and penis size.

My small penis is just a coincidence

Small handed guys are the best at guitar. I think it's because usually guys with short fingers have a lot of leverage and finger strempf (same way guys with short arms are good at bench-press), which helps a lot because you don't have to spend months, years building finger strempf

Your penis is perfect dude

I think the saddest part is I doubt many people could say who this, or what band he was in... even if given this pic and his first name.
I didn't know who he was, but the post made me Google him.

No, he was cringeworthy. I still find it hilarious that his stans were comparing him to Pac and Biggie 10 years ago. Now he's back to being irrelevant.
I would be willing to bet you have only heard his mainstream shit on the radio and not his lesser known better stuff. I know you will deny that, but I will still believe it.

I would be willing to bet you have only heard his mainstream shit on the radio and not his lesser known better stuff. I know you will deny that, but I will still believe it.

I spent a lot of time arguing with his stans 10 years ago, I've heard enough. It was a fad and it's over now, just like I said.

I spent a lot of time arguing with his stans 10 years ago, I've heard enough. It was a fad and it's over now, just like I said.
Typical teenage mentality. Anyone you disagree with is a stan or nuthugger amiritr!?

Drumming boggles my mind. Can't imagine adding vocal duties as well.

You don't have to like the song they're playing to appreciate Brann Dailor's work. This video shows exactly what you're talking about, however they only really capture the drums.

even if given this pic and his first name.

Thought his first name was "Evil".

You don't have to like the song they're playing to appreciate Brann Dailor's work. This video shows exactly what you're talking about, however they only really capture the drums.

Brann is an incredible drummer and total sweetheart to boot. Definitely the gem of the band.

Thought his first name was "Evil".

Brann is an incredible drummer and total sweetheart to boot. Definitely the gem of the band.

Have met all of them but Brent has always been the easiest to talk to. Dude's known for being a jackass but he's been cool the two times I've seen him.

Have met all of them but Brent has always been the easiest to talk to. Dude's known for being a jackass but he's been cool the two times I've seen him.

They were all always cool to me too. But yeah, Brent had the reputation. Troy and Brann were generally the most personable though.

they don't have it rough but it's so goddamned hard to do...

Can confirm singing and playing anything more complex than chords and a simple pattern is difficult.

The issue lies within two seperate melodies being played at once. The brain is used to focusing on one at a time.

I don't understand how some people do it.

Back