Since when was Cain known as a kicker

Chuck Bass**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Everybody talks about how Cain has great kicks. JDS had a full sided boxing stance and Cain through like 2 Condit-style kicks that did nothing and missed most of the highkicks.
Only in the last round he connected high a kick to the head in the last minute of the fight when JDS was already worn.

People keep talking about Cain being more well-rounded standup fighter with good kicks but I havent seen any

Cain does just fine how he fights now, nothing but respect!

Is he a great kicker? Lets not get carried away now.

Mediocre kicks, but just having them in his arsenal increases the threat of everything else. The threat of the head kick forces opponents to keep their hands a little higher which makes takedowns easier.

Everybody talks about how Cain has great kicks. JDS had a full sided boxing stance and Cain through like 2 Condit-style kicks that did nothing and missed most of the highkicks.
Only in the last round he connected high a kick to the head in the last minute of the fight when JDS was already worn.

People keep talking about Cain being more well-rounded standup fighter with good kicks but I havent seen any

Probably since last night but hey I'm no rocket scientist...

probably because he comes out of American Kickboxing Academy and they probably just assume everybody there knows how to kick.

Cain has always thrown leg kicks. Watch his early fights in the UFC, I believe against Denis Stojnic he destroyed him with kicks and punches.

Cain's high kicks in the beginning of the fight were probably the worst part of his gameplan. But JDS could not even counter them.

He landed a couple good leg kicks. The head kick looked good but it was all foot that's not a good headkick. Don't act like he didn't land a few good leg kicks though.

I don't think cains the greatest striker in the world but he flows nicely the way he mixes kicks in with his punches.
His kickboxing is coming along just fine. Especially for a wrassler

He's no Reem but he's better than plenty of people I can think of.

watch their first fight maybe? or some of his early fights? You just started watching him or some shit when he fought Brock or what?

His high kicks in actual fights, at least in the JDS bout, are not good. But his mid-lows are OK. His legs are just too short/stocky for elevated kicks I think.

They showed him kicking pads (like a few years ago) and his form did look fine. I think he even did a scissor switch kick as well... But like Bruce Lee says, "boards don't fight back" or something like that.

536040_10152389192585422_1990455736_n.jpg

OMG!!!!! Stop hating on him and just give him his fuckin props!! He just but raped Jds for 5 faaacckkiinn rounds!! Jeeezz!

Last edited:
He is a good kicker and a good puncher and a great.wrestler a well rounded mix m martial artidt his striking and wrestling was to much combined.for jds to handle props to both warriors this was the fight we needed Brown Pride Velasquez props. To junior too

hey man, Why do you have someones penis size in your sig?

Cain has always mixed in kicks nicely with his strikes, mostly leg kicks. Where have you been?

He's actually pretty terrible at kicks as a whole.

He likes to stand upright when he throws them for some reason.

Back