Since when is Cincinnati "West Side" ?? Broner makes no sense!

Probably meant the west side of Cincinnati.
Either or, it was cringe worthy. I'm not fan of any fighters. But mentioning the hood, saying the n-word, speaking ebonics on national TV, is just ignorant and uneducated. For example, Manny Pacquiao grew up poor in the Phillipines too, but he didn't need to speak like an uneducated idiot. Broner is such a tool. Made a fool out of himself on national TV. SMH.

Ken Peters 8 just embarassed himself.

Either or, it was cringe worthy. I'm not fan of any fighters. But mentioning the hood, saying the n-word, speaking ebonics on national TV, is just ignorant and uneducated. For example, Manny Pacquiao grew up poor in the Phillipines too, but he didn't need to speak like an uneducated idiot. Broner is such a tool. Made a fool out of himself on national TV. SMH.

Of all the dumb things that Broner says/does, you're irritated about him mentioning where he came from and "speaking ebonics"?

Of all the dumb things that Broner says/does, you're irritated about him mentioning where he came from and "speaking ebonics"?
Gaurantee you Broner can speak proper English. Not that uneducated ebonics crap.

Gaurantee you Broner can speak proper English. Not that uneducated ebonics crap.

I can't fathom why anyone would care about him speaking in a particular dialect.

He lost for the hood!!

Lol what a dumbass.

"Well that wouldn't mean much"

Grey topped off that circus show of an interview.

Meant it like how people rep South Side Chicago and West Philly

<Varys01><LikeReally5><YeahOKJen><{clintugh}>{<huh}<{MindBrown}><TrumpWrong1><{outtahere}><{hfved}>{<doc}<{MingNope}>{<jordan}<{walkerwhut}><{Heymansnicker}><JerryWWF><JagsKiddingMe><Kpop01><{1-17}>

I can't fathom why anyone would care about him speaking in a particular dialect.
I can think of one pretty obvious reason why people would have a problem with that...

Back