Since Paul Taylor Is Out, Anthony Njokuani vs Al Iaquinta For UFC Fight Night 30

Sedita**

Green Belt
Reaction score
First off, bummed to hear about paul taylor having to retire, but Al Iaquinta stepped up to fight anthony.

How do you see this fight going in the end? Both seem to like to stand and as far as I know probably won't go to the ground. Judging by their last fight this should be a fun one. Iaquinta seems to have a more boxing style of attack where as Njokuani throws his kicks a lot more. So with that being said who you got?

Last edited:
If they stand, Njokuani likely KO's him. Al got hit too much by Couture for me to think he's on Njokuani's level but anything is possible.

Al is going to use his grappling. Looks like a fun fight but not as good as before.

Winner should fight the winner of Guillard/Pearson that's on the same card

If they stand, Njokuani likely KO's him. Al got hit too much by Couture for me to think he's on Njokuani's level but anything is possible.

Al isn't flashy but he has great fundamentals. He hits hard enough to keep people honest. Couture took a solid beating in that fight and I imagine Al knew there was nothing on his punches. He was arguably overly aggressive and showed close to zero respect for Ryan's striking but he was looking to put an exclamation on the fight and he did.

Njokuani by tko in round 3

My god njo destroys him. Needless to say im a huge fan over Anthony, and still bitter over the barboza bullshit

I like this fight, could see it going either way.

Njo will finish him.

Back