Since OSP got USADA’D

ProEra

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Does that excuse jones lackluster performance(well I thought he did great but a lot said he looked off) did jones beat a fellow picogrammer???

Jon Jones sweating contaminated OSP. OSP to pulse for another five years

Trying to pump up Jones by talking about the ped use of another fighter. Wow.

Trying to pump up Jones by talking about the ped use of another fighter. Wow.
No the narrative on here was that jones was off ped which is why he didn’t do as good against osp. But if osp was on shit too that kinda kills that narrative

images (3).jpeg
What is it that you dont understand that everyone is on steroids, even your favorite fighters

These dick pills are getting out of control.

Kinda wanna try them now

No the narrative on here was that jones was off ped which is why he didn’t do as good against osp. But if osp was on shit too that kinda kills that narrative

how does that change the narrative? whether OSP was on roids or not this entire time doesn't change anything. he was still a mediocre fighter and Jones should've destroyed him.

the only thing that can make Jones look better is if we found out Gus was on roids the first time they fought. but the OSP fight is locked in the "Jon looked like shit" category with Anthony Smith and Thiago Santos.

Does that excuse jones lackluster performance(well I thought he did great but a lot said he looked off) did jones beat a fellow picogrammer???

"No. I want him to lose any way possible, so there is no excuse and he must face Seal Team 9 if he is any kind of man."

captureno1.png

how does that change the narrative? whether OSP was on roids or not this entire time doesn't change anything. he was still a mediocre fighter and Jones should've destroyed him.

the only thing that can make Jones look better is if we found out Gus was on roids the first time they fought. but the OSP fight is locked in the "Jon looked like shit" category with Anthony Smith and Thiago Santos.

I would say OSP is better than average. Tough competition throughout, some good wins, some losses maybe he should have won but still has that ability to end a fight quickly. With Jon coming off a long vacation I think he played it safe, and showed some ring rust.

I don't think OSP being on anything made jon look like shit.

Back