Since No One Else Has Said It, Edwards Looked VERY Impressive + My Other UFC 263 Thoughts

Is Leon dominated even more than you thought he wood, you thought less of Leon than I did.

Lol you are the textbook definition of a casual, look at you dedicating your entire profile to hating on Conor. Anyone who were attracted to MMA after all the Conor shitshow, whether a Conor hater/fan or a Diaz fan, is a casual.

MMA existed before Conor and it was beautiful.

Fuck out of here trying to explain how Diaz fans aren't casuals. 95% of Diaz fans wasn't fans before Conor showed up.
Yawn

Thats your reaction when someone asks you to name 3 MMA fighters who never fought Conor.
Where did you ask that question?

Lol you are the textbook definition of a casual, look at you dedicating your entire profile to hating on Conor. Anyone who were attracted to MMA after all the Conor shitshow, whether a Conor hater/fan or a Diaz fan, is a casual.

MMA existed before Conor and it was beautiful.

Fuck out of here trying to explain how Diaz fans aren't casuals. 95% of Diaz fans wasn't fans before Conor showed up.
I see statements, not questions momo

I don't think anyone has said because he didn't look that impressive.

If be gets a TS Usman will knock him back to reality.

The most impressive part is him surving almost being KO'd.

Edwards looked impressive against someone he was supposed to look impressive against. Nate is not top 10 talent at WW and anyone who considers themselves a top contender for the title should dominate him.

No one should be getting pats on the back for beating guys that are not in their class.

Edwards needs to blow up social media.....and in a non polite way towards Usman.
A life changing payday and it's not " the mma" way but with fighter pay being an issue, this is the one thing they have control .I don't understand it and Leon , legit, has earned it on merit. He can obtain his shot - easily- at this point.

I agree man.

Yes the 5th round rockage of Leon was exciting...

But who cares. That's one moment. Nate can say whatever he wants to continue to justify his losing position... he got fucked up for 95% of the fight and Leon looked fantastic.

Punches, kicks, ground game... he nearly subbed him R1
Edwards looked great. Great all-rounder.

Edwards got rocked by the softest puncher in the division, and almost got stopped.

Can't wait for this bum to get destroyed. Most overrated welterweight ever.

The double standard with that fight is really fucking mindboggling to me. On one hand people saying Nate is a legend because he "almost" finished Leon in the final round after getting legitimately man handled and technically shut down for 4 ½ rounds. But on the other hand Leon suck! Because he almost got finished in the last 40 something seconds of a fight he controlled and was winning every rounds. He doesn't deserve a TS and his stock dropped??

Then that would be saying Nate is a fucking scrub if him hurting Leon in the fifth is worthy of losing his TS and everything he worked for lmao.

He hurt Leon and did NOTHING with it. He either was showboating infront of him and decided to not finish him ( which would be hands down the stupidest move in combat sport history ) or he didn't acknowledge he was hurt and missed the opportunity. Either way, it changes nothing in the outcome. Leon won fair and square, Nate didn't do enough. I though Leon looked good and showed he's technically sound and elite. He got caught, it happens. Nate is still Nate, unfinishable and gets more dangerous the longer the fight goes. Everyone down playing Leon is actually saying Nate sucks ass.

Last edited:
Back