Since Mayweather vs McGregor has Conor done anything but party/act like a maniac?

He was always posting pics of him training. And he is always in top shape. Find me 1 pic of Conor ever out of shape?

Stipe is the UFC goat heavyweight and no I didn't say dc had no chance. In fact I said if he wins, it'll be by right hand KO.

And I'm not biased at all when it comes to Conor, I'm honest. He doesn't have the best cardio, but he's beaten a cardio monster in a five round fight by decision and he's never really gassed outside of that fight, unless you count the first fight which he lost after getting rocked by a punch, both of which were at 170. He's never gassed below 170.

Stop being such a hater dude and step your posts up

You actually said it would look like Stioe vs Maldanado lmao

So not onky blind, you are completely retarded too lol

And lol at being hater when it is a fact and right there on video for all of us to see how shitty Conors cardio is

Conor has been doing the smart thing and taking coke, it's been shown to improve fighting ability just look at Tyson and Jones

If I had to guess after taking a break to recover he's been training hard, but partying even harder.

If you bother to look at his instagram he's also been training. But the TS is not actually interested in the facts, just attacking Conor.

Its the angle theyre going for. After he gets whooped by khabib theyll say he wasnt focused and didnt care but now he wants to prove a point and show his true potential. But to see if you'll have to spend $99.99 to see the ppv of the biggest fight of all ever timez.

Well there was some poor soul on here yesterday speculating that Conor has been training cardio the entire time and will no longer gas.

Mayweather fight doesn't have a thing to do with his cardio in MMA, it taxes your body totally differently

The first Nate fight he was getting outboxed and punched in the mouth and nose, plus in the first round he fought more recklessly and explosively than he ever has before or since.

The second fight he slowed down a bit and still won championship rounds.

Lol @ him gassing in the Chad fight

His 'bad cardio' is wishful thinking more than anything

Didn't say nothing about Mendes.

His carido is fucking attrocious dude. We literally have evidence for it.

Didn't say nothing about Mendes.

His carido is fucking attrocious dude. We literally have evidence for it.
The only evidence is one, and maybe two fights with the same guy at the same weight class that he never fought at previous or since

Think about that context. The facts that those fights were against Nate and at 170 are both pertinent

You actually said it would look like Stioe vs Maldanado lmao

So not onky blind, you are completely retarded too lol

And lol at being hater when it is a fact and right there on video for all of us to see how shitty Conors cardio is
Terrible poster, you're not saying anything of value, only insulting others

Terrible poster, you're not saying anything of value, only insulting others
Says the guy who made a thread claiming Stipe vs DC will look like Stipe vs Maldanado lmao

I don't even need to insult you, you bring that upon yourself.

After Conor gets smashed, you'll probably go into hiding

Says the guy who made a thread claiming Stipe vs DC will look like Stipe vs Maldanado lmao

I don't even need to insult you, you bring that upon yourself.

After Conor gets smashed, you'll probably go into hiding
You don't know shit about the sport and never will because you don't have the mindset to learn

You're a hater who doesn't better himself

You even hate on sherdog posters who know more than you

You don't know shit about the sport and never will because you don't have the mindset to learn

You're a hater who doesn't better himself

You even hate on sherdog posters who know more than you

Lmao I am sure you know a lot about this sport claiming Stipe vs DC will look like Stipe vs maldanado. A conor noob who doesn't know shit and just think conor will knock out khabib like he did Aldo. It would be hilarious to make fun of you once again noob.

Back