Since Mayweather vs McGregor has Conor done anything but party/act like a maniac?

He's had select images of him training here and there. Those date back to December of 2017. He's been active, either preparing for Tony judging from the pictures in the beginning to training for Khabib which happened around January and got more frequent around April.

Who really gives a flying f@&$
You’re getting mad and he’s getting rich.

Dudes legs are huge i know that.
svU.gif

You can party and still work hard. He might be training his ass off and once every few months he blows off some steam with hard drugs and liquor. Not a big deal.

He's been training off and on since around February or March. He's even been working on his ground game (bay far hos weakest area) by taking wrestling and Jiu-Jitsu classes.

He's been training off and on since around February or March. He's even been working on his ground game (bay far hos weakest area) by taking wrestling and Jiu-Jitsu classes.

Would you mind posting a source? I know people have been saying Instagram but is there anything else?

Would you mind posting a source? I know people have been saying Instagram but is there anything else?

Yeah, Twitter and Instagram. I check his social media usually every other day (barring every now and then when I don't) and there's almost always been some new picture or video of him training.

The guy made $100 million dollars in a sport that wasn't even his of course he's gonna take some time off and party. The only people criticizing him for it are these fat nerds who don't understand money.

Yeah, Twitter and Instagram. I check his social media usually every other day (barring every now and then when I don't) and there's almost always been some new picture or video of him training.

Good. I genuinely hope he kicks the shit out of Khabib. This thread is just me taking the piss. I don’t use twitter or Instagram at all.

Conor really makes some of you babies cry.

The haters make more threads about him than his fans.
You guys are obsessed with him.

No that's all that he has done he whole year. I know it to be true since I spent every second with him. Just partying and coke 24/7/365

He's still in shaped and ripped ~ 165 lbs. He couldn't do that if he was drinking like 6 beers a day. He wouldn't be able to get enough nutrition and he'd be skinny fat or just fat. So, no, he's definitely been training and eating well enough to at least maintain.

Conor really makes some of you babies cry.

The haters make more threads about him than his fans.
You guys are obsessed with him.

I am not a hater. Conor is one of my favourite fighters of all time. Top 2 anyway. I’m just having a bit of fun and I’m a little worried about this next fight.

He'll gas out again and get absolutely smashed after that. I'd be very surprised if he has worked hard for the past 2 years improving his cardio. Partying hard could only make it worse. Some morons still think his terrible cardio is a myth though.

getting beat up and having bad cardio is not the same.

The money got to his head. I'm interested in his comeback. I hope he still has it in him because it's going to be his toughest fight ever if he can't stop the takedown.

It is incredible how a coked up irish leprechaun can be such an amazing fighter.

Well, we can assume he's gone out at least 5 times. So we can rule out any training. No one could train and go out 5 times in 2 years.

If we are being practical and realistic, I'd bet having an infant / toddler is a far bigger detriment to training than going to a soccer game, getting a speeding ticket, and having a few drinks at a bar. I know a lot of well rested drunks. I've never met a well rested new parent.

It takes a true cuckold to sit in the corner and watch the drugs pound away at your own brain cells. He got cucked by blow, the irony

Yeah, he's probably been training a ton. The partying and ridiculousness is just a facade, secretly he knows he has to fight again in the UFC and doesn't want to get his ass beat, so he waited for a few years while constantly training until the situation arrived where his hand picked fighter was in a position to make the fight ... kinda surprised its Khabib though.

Back