Since Hendricks backed out of VADA!

GSP is the one who ducked WADA testing. He has a sponsorship from VADA which makes it an extreme conflict of interest and completely devalues any test done there. GSP is the duck here, not Hendrix.

Lol

He agreed to it! That is a fact!

didn't he just say he would be OK with getting tested before any specifics were known, and afterwards when the whole situation became really awkaward and fishy he had no interest in preoccupying himself with that stuff when he really didn't have anything to prove to anybody anyway and had bigger things on his mind preparing for the biggest fight of his life?

Don't get me wrong I can see what GSP was trying to do, and he does have a point about cleaning up the sport. But let's say a guy like GSP is cheating. Those are not amateurs, they have the expertise and the money available to them to cheat the most sophisticated way possible.

You don't catch those guys by letting them arrange their own drug testing. And as we all know you don't catch them with the lax testing that is currently being done either.

look how long it took to finally catch Overeem dirty and who knows how much luck played into that...

GSP said he'd do both and also offered to pay for Johny's VADA testing. Hendricks backed out of everything, while GSP did VADA. Hendricks is definitely fishy.

This. If you're gonna call someone out like Hendricks did, then at least back it up.

Also why do people keep saying Hendricks agreed to VADA when he flat out didn't?

Hendricks agreed to WADA testing, granted VADA is a WADA organization, but Hendricks firmly was against using VADA because GSP picked it, went forward with it without Hendricks or the UFC's knowledge and then tried to bully Hendricks in the media to use that organization without Hendricks agreeing to use it.

Use google people, these stories have been up for over a month. Hendricks never agreed to VADA, but he's willing to use ANY other WADA organization that all 3 of him, GSP, and the UFC agree on.

You might want to google the whole story one more time, because you are clearly missing some details.

Hendricks wasn't really willing to do any testing at all. He just wanted to look like he was. After he dodged the VADA testing by saying GSP had a shady deal (like BJ, Rory, Nelson, Askren had) with them, and demanded testing through NSAC, GSP complied within 24 hours. What happened? Another bullshit excuse is what happened. Apparently he was afraid GSP wouldn't pass testing, so he wanted to avoid testing all together. End result; GSP is being tested, Hendricks is not. Go figure.

Hendricks is clearly on the cycle.

There's no reason that he would back out otherwise, especially when he was the one suggesting they get tested this way because he wanted to spread shit that GSP is on roids.

Hendricks is a coward. Actually, coward is an understated for someone who doesn't man up to his words.
Politician. Yea, that's as low-life as it gets. Hendricks is a stinkin politician :p

Clearly huh? What a jack ass. Maybe based on what I said in this post you can deduce that I'm juicing.. or at least what I had for breakfast.

Clearly huh? What a jack ass. Maybe based on what I said in this post you can deduce that I'm juicing.. or at least what I had for breakfast.

Totally irrelevant. There's no deductible information in this post that would eliminate fields or narrow probabilities for prediction based on any stats or observation regarding what you had for breakfast.

Such juvenile behavior.

When you raise and get called only to muck your hand, it's most obviously a bluff.
This is what Hendricks did here. He folded.

Based on numerous active fighters claiming that "everyone does it" at one point or another, and that this is Hendrick's biggest shot in his young life, he definitely wants every advantage.

The only valid reason for backing out of WADA testing despite suggesting it, is most likely that he'd be on the cycle during training and eventually flush it out before fight week.

It makes perfect sense.

Oh PS, you had "biscuits for breakfast".

and he backed out because he reconsiderd so f*cking what? Hendricks has the biggest fight of his life coming up and should focus on that and not on some shady testing program

But why should he back out? GSP is paying for it, what's the big deal?

GSP is the one who ducked WADA testing. He has a sponsorship from VADA which makes it an extreme conflict of interest and completely devalues any test done there. GSP is the duck here, not Hendrix.

I'm wondering how often you were dropped on the head as a kid ?
So far I have a few dozen as a child and some more as a teen .

Johny is clearly on avoiding the testing. He was hoping that gsp wouldn't call his bluff but he did and now Johny looks like he is trying to hide something, which I believe he is. Still thinks gsp dominates.

Well you know, beards totally softens blows. He's never been knocked out and we all know why.

Back