Since Gustafsson needs a new opponent, who's next?

JAB2013

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think Nogueira is the best match up, it was suppose to happen before in Sweden too.

Or they could pair him up with DC when he drops down, but I think that fight would break down top contenders too early.

I like Gustafsson vs Nogueira & Davis vs Cormier

Most likely the best match for Gus if that rematch will not happen and Little Nog is the only LHW not booked atm.

Cormier or Lil Nog, yeah.

Idk if he'd fight Phil Davis because they train together, but if they would, then that fight would be at the top of the list imo.

was thinking this too, but arent they training partners?

Rogerio, Rashad or Dan would be nice

On UFC 165 Countdown I believe they said they would fight but only if it was for the UFC title.

Since Cormier isn't getting Jones his next fight should most certainly be against Davis. Thats the most interesting fight to book.

Gus vs Nog makes sense.

Yeah if only Cain & DC would see it that way

Before Cain became champ they both used to say in interviews that they would only fight each other for the championship. I remember an interview where Cain said it adding he would not want to deny a team mate a chance at the belt and there own personal glory.

Can we get the Mousasi fight that we were robbed of?

I have no interest in seeing him fight Lil Nog. He will roll through him. Not sure if him and Davis would fight, but that would make sense. Possibly Hendo if he finishes Vitor. Cormier makes the most sense to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back