Since Cain is my favorite fighter...

Is it? It's completely false? Ngannou has the hardest punch ever registered at the UFC institute and has starched multiple people. I see you are Croatian so there may be some bias coming to play here. I'm a big Stipe fan and think his chin is solid. Ngannou barely touched Stipe in those first few rounds.

One of those first round "touches" though was a nasty little uppercut that gave Stipe an impressive mouse, the most obviously impactful of his strikes. And a counter near the end of the round made Stipe look even more like a bobblehead than his oversized noggin usually does.

One of those first round "touches" though was a nasty little uppercut that gave Stipe an impressive mouse, the most obviously impactful of his strikes. And a counter near the end of the round made Stipe look even more like a bobblehead than his oversized noggin usually does.
th

Because Ngannou fought like an idiot against Stipe and made it easy for Stipe to dodge his YOLO punches? If Ngannou fights in the same way of course he would be destroyed easily by Cain. But Ngannou probably has learnt his lesson and will be more careful, so Cain can't expect an easy fight against Ngannou. Blaydes has one of the most legendary chins ever and yet got faceplanted by a non-clean strike from Ngannou. Cain will be faceplanted too if he gets hit clean by Ngannou.

Blaydes has a legendary chin ? Obviously you didn't see Hunt or Nelson at their best.

Its all good. Tough break on the bet. Honestly i was hoping Cain would have a glorious return but something told me his body has been done for a long time.
Yep, changed it. But “it” won’t wiggle in the AV. Don’t know why.

Ngannou hits harder than JDS and Cain never had a bad chin. He got hit in the temple in the fight that JDS stopped him. You can't "fix" a chin unless you use PEDs.

Thats not true, but a fighter does have to train his 'chin'. Mike Tyson had a nice neck routine he would do to help chin. Fighters just try to take to many shortcuts.

Its all good. Tough break on the bet. Honestly i was hoping Cain would have a glorious return but something told me his body has been done for a long time.

Yeah, very sad showing. Time for him to hang it up. Former 2 time champ. He had his run. As you can see I’m a man of my word. In 30 days we can find another fight to bet on, lol.

For sure. Im always down for meaningless bets on sherdog. Lol.
Yeah, very sad showing. Time for him to hang it up. Former 2 time champ. He had his run. As you can see I’m a man of my word. In 30 days we can find another fight to bet on, lol.

Back