Since Cain is my favorite fighter...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I hope that he makes fast work of the still green(relatively) Francis! It's not like Cain didn't face better than this guy or someone with better hands. JDS was just as powerful and even more explosive than the cameronian sensation. My hope is for Cain to be in the same shape when he left after dismantling Travis, and if is, then ladies and Gentlemen consider Ngannou is toast for sure! I just hope he is in that shape because although he was finished by the Brazilian slugger once,we all have to agree that he did fix his chin since. Also, if you guys banking on the Kongo punches, you shouldn’t because that ship had sailed long time ago. Anyone with me?
images

Cain should win but 1 fight in 4 years is against him along with Ngannou power and smash

Black power!

Cain is getting crushed with the N bomb

Ngannou hits harder than JDS and Cain never had a bad chin. He got hit in the temple in the fight that JDS stopped him. You can't "fix" a chin unless you use PEDs.

Ngannou hits harder than JDS and Cain never had a bad chin. He got hit in the temple in the fight that JDS stopped him. You can't "fix" a chin unless you use PEDs.
Then, why didn’t he drop Stipe?

Because Stipe Wrestled him for 3 straight rounds to gas him and then was willing to stand a little bit with him in the last two rounds. Why didn't JDS drop Cain after the first fight in the 9 rounds they engaged in? Same reason.

Because Stipe Wrestled him for 3 straight rounds to gas him and then was willing to stand a little bit with him in the last two rounds.

This is completely false. Hardest and cleanest punches for Ngannou landed in first 3 rounds.

Cain has fought 1 dangerous striker in his entire career. His variety of competition is severely lacking , which is why I have him just slightly outside my top 5 HWs of all time. He has the threat of a takedown though which should benefit his striking and ability to control the fight but he could very well get ktfo into nxt week

This is completely false. Hardest and cleanest punches for Ngannou landed in first 3 rounds.
Is it? It's completely false? Ngannou has the hardest punch ever registered at the UFC institute and has starched multiple people. I see you are Croatian so there may be some bias coming to play here. I'm a big Stipe fan and think his chin is solid. Ngannou barely touched Stipe in those first few rounds.

I have no problem with that. I’m not sure how this works though. Never done this.
Easy. If cain gets ktfo you have to change your AV to something stupid i pick out. If he doesnt then you pick one for me. Keep it for 30 days. Cool?

His chin has always been good. When JDS KO'd him, he hit him behind the ear. Cain says he is in best shape of his life and finally healthy. He should be good to go! Looking forward to this fight.

Because it matters greatly where on the head region devastating force is applied. There's a reason that the chin is called the 'button' but the chin isn't the only one. You can weather a stiff punch on the eye or cheek or nose or forehead much better than one on the chin, temple, or ear. Don't be so simplistic.

Because Ngannou fought like an idiot against Stipe and made it easy for Stipe to dodge his YOLO punches? If Ngannou fights in the same way of course he would be destroyed easily by Cain. But Ngannou probably has learnt his lesson and will be more careful, so Cain can't expect an easy fight against Ngannou. Blaydes has one of the most legendary chins ever and yet got faceplanted by a non-clean strike from Ngannou. Cain will be faceplanted too if he gets hit clean by Ngannou.

Back