Since barbell curls are acceptable on this forum now...

a couple of year ago, if you had told me that somebody could actually deadlift 933 pounds, i wouldnt have beleived you.

i tend to suspend disbelief, knowing that some people can do some incredible shit.

ENTROPY said:
Magnus was a former arm wrestler, and has closed the #4 Captain of Crush gripper which is fucken hard as hell! (I

What's funny about that is nathan looks like a giant compared to magnus.

Wrecking Ball said:
Seriously, and Magnus is what 6'5"?
Yeah, you gotta see the video to really grasp it...

so what , am I wrong?
Barbell curls still arent acceptable on sherdog SnP?

:icon_idea

adren@line said:
so what , am I wrong?
Barbell curls still arent acceptable on sherdog SnP?

there is a difference between limited toleration and accaptance.

adren@line said:
I did it 6 times, newb.

Im no fool.

:icon_evil

Noob who can curl more than you.

I don't even train that shit.

SmashiusClay said:
Ok that just scary, what happened to Jones it looked like his radial bone gave?

That's what it looked like to me too, but I remember reading somewhere that it was actually a spiral fracture of the humerus.

Magnus is about 6'6 and close to 300 lbs although he was probably 30 or 40 lbs lighter back in 95 when that happened. Jones is listed anywhere from 6'10 to 7 feet even and weighs in about 340-360.

You can tell by that video that Magnus was upset by Jones injury and this was after Magnus tried to shake his hand after the log-lift competition and Jones slapped it away.

Anyway, I don't want to hijack this thread with a bunch of nonsense about Nathan Jones, but there is bunch of stuff out there about him including him ripping prison cells out of their hinges and his infamous lactating nipples.

ENTROPY said:
World's Strongest Man competitors routinely lift "Atlas Stones" that weigh at least 100 lbs more than their own bodyweight. If you've ever tried to lift a stone that is only half your bodyweight (let alone greater than) you can personally attest to the fact that it is more difficult than barbell curling the same amount...

Magnus was a former arm wrestler, and has closed the #4 Captain of Crush gripper which is fucken hard as hell! (I

Madmick said:
Noob who can curl more than you.

I don't even train that shit.

isnt that special.

And i believe you/care .

yep.

I really do.

nudge119 said:
And if you don't believe the Atlas Stones require strong biceps, Jarek Dymek tore his bicep today doing the Stones at the final day of the Worlds Strongest Man comp in China.

And Geoff Dolan had to have a finger amputated after the Atla Stones last week at the IFSA championships in quebec.

nudge119 said:
And Geoff Dolan had to have a finger amputated after the Atla Stones last week at the IFSA championships in quebec.
amputated? what did he do to it?

SmashiusClay said:
amputated? what did he do to it?

not exactly sure, but it's a fair guess to say he dropped a damn heavy rock on it.

That is insane. I just thought the picture was messed with, not that Magnus was lying. I stand corrected. I had no idea Kaz could curl 440lbs. I've already said it once but that is absolutely insane. Thanks for the post Entropy as I had no clue that the WR for curls was anywhere approaching those numbers. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adren@line said:
isnt that special.

And i believe you/care .

yep.

I really do.

Then don't listen. Do what you do.

I'm not the lil 140lb bitch.

Back