Simulation Sports

Once you start betting on that you really have a gambling problem.

Small amounts, just for fun!

Well whats your defintion of small? Just like I do with every sport for example If I bet 50 1st half and I lose I bet 2nd half for 100$ and if i lose 100$ bet ill do 200 all the way up to a 600$ bet. Im up like 200$ since the corona started

Wtf is that?

Well what I think he means by it is like the madden simultation games on bovada for NFL the only sport I see on Bovada. I am more into betting ping pong lol Yes I am a degenerate I also Like betting on Jeopardy I am 4-1 in bettinf on that shit. as of now I like the redskins first half+3 2nd half over if i lose 1st half bet. for the 1st game of the day later games will depend on how i do on the first game lol yea I am a true Degenerate But other Degenrates bet a shit ton of money I will only bet what I can afford to lose. I have no idea if I am down or up in the past yr

I gamble because I enjoy doing it If I can withdraw a couple times a year for 5-10k usually good for me. I dont need gambling to pay my bills I gamble what I can afford to lose. Before I moved to vegas and if I went there for 2-3 days and went home she would have no idea based on my attitude if I won or lost

$10 says I can take any of you jabronis in UFC 3. I'm the real money fight in this division :meow:

Back