Simple question for the hardcore GSP fans.

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who do you want to see him fight next, if you want him to fight at all?

No need for bashing potential opponents who he shouldn’t fight... just simply who do you want to see him against next?

Winner of Conor vs Khabib. Champ-Champ-Champ in 2019...

He's done everything.

The Bisping win was another nice feather in a cap that was already tricked out.

I would be okay with him not fighting again.

Winner of Conor vs Khabib. Champ-Champ-Champ in 2019...
Meh... I just can’t imagine gsp making 155 and performing to his best abilities. Plus Dana legit seems against him possibly winning a third belt and vacating right away again...

Any 170 or 185 matchups you’d like?

The winner of Khabib vs. Conor would be amazingly fun. After that, whoever is the WW champ at the time. After that, Whitaker.

Winner of McGregor vs Nurmagomedov.

Tbh no one. I'd be down to see him fight again and there are a lot of guys he could probably still beat

But I think when a fighter is past their best, and rich, they should get out while they can

GSP has nothing to prove to anyone. The people who hate on him will still do it even if he beat Yoel and Whittaker in the same night and everyone else knows how good he is

With his injury history and age he should hang em up

This all applies to Anderson Silva too btw

I truly do believe that Conor is going to beat Khabib and then call GSP out. He said that he will be attending the fight so I'm sure he would be hoping for Conor to get the win as well. I think he can beat GSP because Hendricks was able to land on him and Conor is a way more precise striker and also GSP is 38 now so it's not like he's getting any younger

It would also be a dumb move for GSP to take any fights.

He already rolled the dice by fighting Bisping and came out on top.

He's 37 now.

Keep rolling the dice and the same thing happens: a person in GOAT status goes too long and accumulates unnecessary losses.

It's better to ride off in the sunset a hero than get put on HL reels with brutal losses.

Who do you want to see him fight next, if you want him to fight at all?

No need for bashing potential opponents who he shouldn’t fight... just simply who do you want to see him against next?
I’m not a hardcore fan but honestly I’d watch him fight any elite fighter at 170 or 185 and even 155 if he can actually make weight. Whittaker would be the best case scenario but it doesn’t seem like GSP is too keen on that.

170 champ personally - im not a fan of his, but thats my preference

as a fan, i'd want him to take a big fight where he has small chance of losing, like if gastelum wins the 185 strap, i'd go for that fight, all upside very little downside - or the silva fight

I'm the biggest Georges fan you'll ever meet

Rematch against Johnathan Harvey Hendricks in RIZIN

I dunno I don’t think he even has to fight anymore.

Conor or Anderson makes some sense but I’d hate to see it as a fan of those guys too.

Khabib, Conor, whatever order. Anderson Silva too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back