Silva vs Thatch, battle of the missed potential.

Damien88

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Both these guys are dynamic and full of potential. This has all the makings to be a complete war, or a complete let down. Who takes it?

If Thatch loses by the same submission, he may consider suicide.

Thatch will win.
Silva was way more overhyped than Thatch.

Thatch will get the tko.

Thatch by looking the same physically. Like a 210 lb WW

If it hits the ground you gotta favour Silva to grab the choke. Should be a good fight, and Thatch should be a !ot bigger.

Thatch is in trouble if he loses, but Silva has plenty of time to improve if he drops this one. He's still a kid

Attachments

• upload_2016-8-4_15-22-39.png
    upload_2016-8-4_15-22-39.png
    112.8 KB · Views: 5
Never forget

CLvgpdT.gif

Will be interested to see how Thatch looks physically in this new era.

Does anyone have a recent pic of him.

I mean he really looked like he might be accidentally taking tainted supplements.

Thatch is in trouble if he loses, but Silva has plenty of time to improve if he drops this one. He's still a kid
If you are just very subtly letting the running joke loose, fair play and nice one!

I don't see this as a battle of missed potential. To me, both guys are exactly where their skill sets dictate. Fans overhyped both of them in the beginning, which leads to the perception of missed potential. But in reality, both have glaring weaknesses.

To answer the question, I suspect Silva will win by submission in the first round. But with his cardio issues, who knows.

Will be interested to see how Thatch looks physically in this new era.

Does anyone have a recent pic of him.

I mean he really looked like he might be accidentally taking tainted supplements.

From June

Ckc8OR5UgAAefxV.jpg:large

Double KO is the only outcome I'd accept

I'd also like to see Hyun Guy Lim fight against either one.

From June

Ckc8OR5UgAAefxV.jpg:large
Thanks!

Hard to tell much from that pic. His face might be a little less watery.

My guess is that he'll look pretty significantly different than he did. That or he'll pop on a test.

In the past, he's been suspect AF to me ...

ceafc1ae482401e23cc0f91502b4566c_400x400.jpeg

What a disappointment both these guys turned out to be. Amazing first round fighters, but not much after that.

I thought Thatch had potential but Silva I never thought was good, he just tried to blitz guys and got a quick stoppage once but really hes not a good fighter

Ah the battle of fighters the ignorant love to cheer for purely becuase of their looks.

Back