Silva vs St-Pierre the greatest fight that never was

Who would have won?

• Total voters
Ignorant hater? lol I gave you facts so stop crying over it
Facts? Lol.
Ok here’s a “Fact” for you in response. Anderson refused to fight GSP at 170. But then 10 years later publicly offered to fight Conor there.

Fact.

Facts? Lol.
Ok here’s a “Fact” for you in response. Anderson refused to fight GSP at 170. But then 10 years later publicly offered to fight Conor there.

Fact.
Stop crying you clown, you keep going on about 170....fact remains GSP was offered Silva at 185 and he said no, and that was when they were both in their prime and champions. It made the most sense at that stage of their career....it was a Superfight and it never happened because of GSP

Stop crying you clown, you keep going on about 170....fact remains GSP was offered Silva at 185 and he said no, and that was when they were both in their prime and champions. It made the most sense at that stage of their career....it was a Superfight and it never happened because of GSP
Besides neither fighter wanting to fight the other outside of their natural weight class, there was the Maia fiasco at ufc 112 where Dana was so embarrassed by Silva’s performance that he said Andy, “doesn’t deserve GSP”. Many factors went into this fight not happening. Quit spinning shit.

Besides neither fighter wanting to fight the other outside of their natural weight class, there was the Maia fiasco at ufc 112 where Dana was so embarrassed by Silva’s performance that he said Andy, “doesn’t deserve GSP”. Many factors went into this fight not happening. Quit spinning shit.
It was still possible after that incident, the UFC later wanted it, Silva wanted it...GSP didnt. Quit talking shit

GSP would have won it fairly easily.
Anderson couldn't stop his take downs, he couldn't stop Chaels. So it'd be like Anderson vs Chael 1 but without the triangle with 2 minutes to go.

Silva ducked GSP. He could’ve easily made WW. He was even originally being brought over to the UFC as a WW to fight Hughes.

The narrative is that GSP ducked him by not wanting to move up. But nobody talks about how Silva also refused to move down to fight him.

Your opinion is so biased. A sad man :D

I mean sure Silva also ducked DC on 2 days notice.

GSP would have won it fairly easily.
Anderson couldn't stop his take downs, he couldn't stop Chaels. So it'd be like Anderson vs Chael 1 but without the triangle with 2 minutes to go.

I do agree. However Silva was so freaking dangerous in his prime

I give it 60-40% GSP edge

Question 2 for those that voted GSP.

Do you believe a man named Jesus was born of a virgin and walked on water?

Um, no. Fedor vs. Couture was the greatest fight that never was.

<mma4>

Another great lost fight.

Love Couture but Fedor would have beaten him into a living dieded
Lol I still laugh at the use of dieded god knows wtf that originated, but I think Randy’s clinch work could eventually break Fedor down.

Gsp wins easy hype was yes match up no
Andy gets ruined by wrestlers gsp has good defence to not get caught

It was still possible after that incident, the UFC later wanted it, Silva wanted it...GSP didnt. Quit talking shit
As I said, neither fighter wanted the fight outside of their weight class.
Andy is just as guilty of not going to 170 as GSP is of not going to 185.
Besides, if Andy was the one demanding the fight it was his responsibility to go to the weight class of the fighter he’s calling out. You don’t call out a smaller fighter and demand he come up to your larger division.

Anderson vs Jones wouldn’t been better. Two strikers instead of a striker vs a wrestler.

Silva ducked GSP. He could’ve easily made WW. He was even originally being brought over to the UFC as a WW to fight Hughes.

The narrative is that GSP ducked him by not wanting to move up. But nobody talks about how Silva also refused to move down to fight him.
Well said

The fight that got away and will never happen, they missed the boat on it big time.

With that said....Anderson would've smacked GSP around and finished him by strikes.

No it wasn’t.

Only Anderson think fans this as he needed GSP more than the other way around.

GSP is the GOAT while Anderson has been found out to be a fraud

Last edited:

Rarely do I agree with someone 100% but I agree with you 100%.

Back