Silva vs Lombard

footwork? lol, people don't know wtf they are saying it's unreal. that being said, hector would probably take anderson down and win via TKO

More about styles than records in MMA.

But A.S. would beat Lombard soundly at this point.

footwork? lol, people don't know wtf they are saying it's unreal. that being said, hector would probably take anderson down and win via TKO

Anderson would Leben him on the way in to get a takedown.

i would love to see GSP vs. lombard. would be an EPIC fight.

Lombard is 1-1 in the UFC and didn't look really impressive in his first fight which he lost to Boestch, he's a little far from a title shot right now and I think Silva would beat him if the fight did happen.

The question is, who else is there that has the power to knock Silva out? cos that's most likely what it's gonna have to take to beat him.

Silva has fought people with KO power, and I think that is the first time I heard someone say that is what it's gonna take. Usually it's a wrestler who can finish on the ground.

Bottom line is Lombard needs a few wins to prove himself in the UFC and until then it's all speculation. Palhares stock went down with the loss to Belcher and even more so now with the loss to Lombard so is this a great win for Lombard? It's a good win and any win in the UFC or any pro fight org is a good win but I don't think it sets him apart as top 5.

Talking about people that don't know wtf they are talking about.

Lombard won the Botcheck fight imo but he did look terrible, and wasn't it rumored he was injured? Would like to see him fight Anderson as i think he would would be one of the few who wouldnt go in intimidated

That would be an awesome fight.

It'd be a lot better than AS imo.

Wonder if GSP can get it to the mat.

Wonder what would happen on the mat.

Wonder if Lombard can catch him slippin.

Wonder if Lombard would end up with an eye like Kos.

Who wouldn't?

If I had to pick someone I would pick Chris Weidman. Its doubtful he would submit him, and almost impossible for him to knock him out, but I could see Silva getting controlled again by Weidman, the way Sonnen did the first time, only minus the miracle submission.

Lombard won the Botcheck fight imo but he did look terrible, and wasn't it rumored he was injured? Would like to see him fight Anderson as i think he would would be one of the few who wouldnt go in intimidated

Be like Diego v Penn imo in the fact that Diego was ridin high until he realized he couldn't hit him and was getting outclassed everywhere the fight went

Silva has fought people with KO power, and I think that is the first time I heard someone say that is what it's gonna take. Usually it's a wrestler who can finish on the ground.

Sonnen is about as good as you can get at that and he still didn't beat him, & I can't see anyone else being able to do what Sonnen did, of course Silva would have to have broken ribs again for that to happen any way.

Sonnen is about as good as you can get at that and he still didn't beat him, & I can't see anyone else being able to do what Sonnen did, of course Silva would have to have broken ribs again for that to happen any way.

what about chris weidman?

Anderson has 4 losses, not 5 TS. not that it matters. I'm just....anal

Edit: Im an idiot and dont read OP's thoroughly. But I'll leave my original post for someone to flame me.

That said, Anderson would destroy Lombard. Idk if Lombard would be able to get close enough to hit him hardly

flame flame flame flame flame

But seriously, Hector gets KTFO in 3 minutes.

The guy loses a boring fight against Boetsch and beats a one dimensional Palhares. IMO he isn't even top 5 in his weight class. He needs more top wins.

Besides his plodding forward looking for one big bomb would play right into Silvas strength.

Are you talking about nick diaz

Back