Silva vs Lombard

PoisonGodMachin

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Were Lombard to defeat Silva now, his record would stand at 33 & 3, & Silva; 33 & 5.

Who better to knock Silva off his perch, than he who holds a superior record to the greatest of all time?

iyPTPuLmVJc78.gif

Were Lombard to defeat Silva now, his record would stand at 33 & 3, & Silva; 33 & 5.

Who better to knock Silva off his perch, than he who holds a superior record to the greatest of all time?

iyPTPuLmVJc78.gif

1.He would get tooled.

2. That's it..

Like Lombard however not a very deep talent pool in Bellator. He needs to do more but he's well on his way. Really hope he makes his way to Silva.

Lombard would get picked apart standing. His best chance against Silva is to use his judo and get him to the ground or something, or maybe play the clinch game, as he seems physically stronger than Silva...But then agian, the clinch is Silva's strong point as well and he would have incredible leverage with his height and longer limbs.

Silva wins.

I remember when I was 10 and so easily enamored. My favorite dbz was goku. Super saiyan 3.

Anderson has 4 losses, not 5 TS. not that it matters. I'm just....anal

Edit: Im an idiot and dont read OP's thoroughly. But I'll leave my original post for someone to flame me.

That said, Anderson would destroy Lombard. Idk if Lombard would be able to get close enough to hit him hardly

The guy loses a boring fight against Boetsch and beats a one dimensional Palhares. IMO he isn't even top 5 in his weight class. He needs more top wins.

Besides his plodding forward looking for one big bomb would play right into Silvas strength.

Silva would embaress Lombard, but the high point would be Silva mocking Lombard by dropping his hands and daring him to strike. Lombard would lose his mind.

Lombard has shown me nothing that would lead me to believe he could beat Silva at this time.

And this is coming from a Judo fanboy.

iyPTPuLmVJc78.gif

Cept Lombard is still moving up the latter and will probably get stomped by any technical fighter he faces. His footwork is horrible and he'll be exploited.

Do you really think Lombard can knock Silva off his perch?

Cept Lombard is still moving up the latter and will probably get stomped by any technical fighter he faces. His footwork is horrible and he'll be exploited.

Do you really think Lombard can knock Silva off his perch?

The question is, who else is there that has the power to knock Silva out? cos that's most likely what it's gonna have to take to beat him.

Silva would embaress Lombard, but the high point would be Silva mocking Lombard by dropping his hands and daring him to strike. Lombard would lose his mind.

Yes! I would pay good money to see that...Lombard is not in Silva's league on the feet, and we could even see Silva get another finish from the clinch...

Lombard ran away from Bellator because he would've had to fight Schlemenko again and probably would've lost. Silva would destroy Lombard easily. Lombard needs to beat top competition of which he hasn't done in the UFC and probably won't.

Back