1. Come join Sherdog writers Ant Walker and Jason Burgos for our live video chat series called "The Trenches," live now, click here!

Silva vs. Bisping on Fight Pass is considered a success

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Actualized174, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Actualized174

Actualized174 Black Belt

"It's a two-year old company, two-year old project and a two-year old initiative and tonight was a historic night beyond out wildest dreams. It exceeded everything we expected. All the numbers we put together, all the peaks and currents together in terms of most amount of customers online at one time, and it was a monumental night. It actually exceeded our expectations of current customers watching. I said it before and I'll use it again, it was a tsunami of people coming in; current customers and new customers. Think about it this way: this event in London ended before an event would have started traditionally in the U.S. So, by virtue of the fact that Michael Bisping upset the greatest mixed martial artist in history, people want to come back in naturally and watch that fight. We started seeing spikes after the announcement that Michael had won. So, we need to go back and we need to regroup. And we get to continually count numbers all the way through the end of the weekend and beyond."

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/2/28/1...-michael-bisping-event-was-historic-night-mma

I believe it, I actually purchased Fight Pass about a month ago just to watch this fight.

SpiderCrawl likes this.
  2. SpiderCrawl

SpiderCrawl Black Belt

I purchased it on saturday morning to watch it lol

stillm93 likes this.
  3. Sparkie

Sparkie Black Belt

Joanna champion fought Jessica Penne on fight pass and that was also a great fight.

4. EndlessCritic

EndlessCritic Gold Belt

There is no possible way a stream that literally breaks during the main card is a success.

Fucking Tamada vs Waterson all over again.

5. stillm93

stillm93 Purple Belt

Me too; now time to unsubscribe ;)

6. Sigoff2

Sigoff2 Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

I purchased it as well. And unless there is a big fight with someone I want to see fighting, that's the last dollar Fightpass will get out of me.