Silva vs Bisping fightmetric

Of course Bisping dominated the fight save for the cheap knee. It is only blind fanboys who cannot see this.

Michael-Bisping-750x444.jpg

I keep seeing this posted as evidence that Silva should of won, when clearly it points to the exact opposite. Silva landed a push kick to the face and a knee all fight, both in rounds he won.
Silva was clearly the more talented guy, and he would of won if he didn't spend the entire fight pissing about, so he only has himself to blame for this loss

Except in Bisping's case, there should be quotes around the word "significant".

Bisping getting the nod over Anderson shows how far away from "fight" and how close to "sport" MMA has become.

Bisping getting the nod over Anderson shows how far away from "fight" and how close to "sport" MMA has become.

This post shows how far away from 'reality' and how close to 'delusion' Silva diehards are.

Also this fight showed Bispings heart. Bisping took the cheapest shot I have seen in the octagon and yet still came back to win the fight. Bisping is a hero and true inspiration. Rule Britannia.
How was that a cheap shot? Your teeth is the last thing you should worry about in a fight.. bisping should focus on the fight and let the ref do his damn job

This post shows how far away from 'reality' and how close to 'delusion' Silva diehards are.

Rex isn't a Silva diehard. He just has a borderline fetishistic hate boner for Bisping. I think he secretly loves him really.

This post shows how retarded you are for making assumptions that are in no way supported by anything you've read by me. Anderson diehards would tend not to root for Chris Weidman in both their fights, regularly shoot down those calling him the GOAT, post gifs of him getting KOed by Weidman, and call him Anderoid or Andosterone.

In other words, shut up, dummy.

Rex isn't a Silva diehard. He just has a borderline fetishistic hate boner for Bisping. I think he secretly loves him really.

Just like you shouldn't abandon your favorite team when they're losing, you shouldn't abandon your unfavorite team when they're winning. Loyal in love and hate is the only way to be, IMO.

TS - It just goes to show that Lisping won this fight on being the more active, and aggressive fighter. Ya, it took him 300+ strikes, and ya he only landed 34% of those strikes, but as much as I hate to say it you cant deny that he didn't win this fight. :/

haha cry all you want silva fans! Fact is that he hasn't won a fight in like 5 years! time to retire or find a better way to hit the juice so he wont get caught again

TS - It just goes to show that Lisping won this fight on being the more active, and aggressive fighter. Ya, it took him 300+ strikes, and ya he only landed 34% of those strikes, but as much as I hate to say it you cant deny that he didn't win this fight. :/

Wait, we can't deny he didn't win the fight? That's like a triple negative only meant to confuse us, right? It worked! lol

Also this fight showed Bispings heart. Bisping took the cheapest shot I have seen in the octagon and yet still came back to win the fight. Bisping is a hero and true inspiration. Rule Britannia.

Some might argue Bisping delivered the cheapest shot ever seen in the octagon on Jorge Rivera.

Anderson's knee wasn't "cheap". The ref tells you before the main event to protect yourself at all times. Bisping's native language is english, he has no excuse.

As I said, save for the cheap knee. The rest was all Bisping. I am glad I predicted this fight correctly and made a significant sum of money. The tears from 12 year old Anderson fans only makes me feel that much better.

There was no cheap knee. Bisping is just an idiot for taking his eyes off Silva and trying to have the fight stopped at the 10 second marker.

I can't understand how there is any controversy here. Anderson had 2 great moments and took 3 rounds off. If this was Pride and fights were judged on a whole then Anderson would have won. But it's the 10-9 system and you can't nap for 3 rounds and expect to win.

Surprised it was that close in the stats.

Bisping was the better fighter, but he screwed up and let Anderson back in the fight. That whole mouth guard incident that shots he copped pointing it out and also the knee are his own fault.

Bisping > Silva > Henderson > Fedor

Bisping > Silva > Henderson > Bisping > Silva > Belfort > Bisping > Silva > Belfort > Rockhold > Bisping

someone needs to throw all of these Anderson fans in a padded room before they finally lose the will to live.

Of course Bisping dominated the fight save for the cheap knee. It is only blind fanboys who cannot see this.
How was the knee cheap? No one's going to stop beating your ass just because your mouth-piece fell out. Bisping isn't stupid he knows the rules. He just was smart and looking for a chance to recover.

Problem is MMA is using boxing scoring system. Anderson wins under Pride rules.

Back