Silva vs Bisping fightmetric

hasar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
255m79u.jpg

Of course Bisping dominated the fight save for the cheap knee. It is only blind fanboys who cannot see this.

Looks about what I figured. Bisping out landed him at a wide emough margin and with enough accuracy and power to "out score" AS's more accurate and harder landing shots.

Can't believe Bisping only went for one takedown. Decided to stand and slug it out with Anderson for 25 minutes. That man has some serious balls.

I keep seeing this posted as evidence that Silva should of won, when clearly it points to the exact opposite. Silva landed a push kick to the face and a knee all fight, both in rounds he won.
Silva was clearly the more talented guy, and he would of won if he didn't spend the entire fight pissing about, so he only has himself to blame for this loss

As I said, save for the cheap knee. The rest was all Bisping. I am glad I predicted this fight correctly and made a significant sum of money. The tears from 12 year old Anderson fans only makes me feel that much better.

Also this fight showed Bispings heart. Bisping took the cheapest shot I have seen in the octagon and yet still came back to win the fight. Bisping is a hero and true inspiration. Rule Britannia.

The numbers don't lie.

Also this fight showed Bispings heart. Bisping took the cheapest shot I have seen in the octagon and yet still came back to win the fight. Bisping is a hero and true inspiration. Rule Britannia.
Get out of here. It's a fight and you don't stop until the ref says so or the bell rings. You probably think nate hitting palhares was cheap to. Bisping is a poor mans GSP. No belt, no class and loses when he gets the big fight.

Get out of here. It's a fight and you don't stop until the ref says so or the bell rings. You probably think nate hitting palhares was cheap to. Bisping is a poor mans GSP. No belt, no class and loses when he gets the big fight.

Ofcourse Nate hitting Pahares was cheap.

Stay bitter The son of England slayed the Spider.

Yup easy fight to score for Bisping. One of the easiest decisions to make I've seen in a long time.

Outside of people on the internet, no one I know thought that this decision was controversial. Same guys who believe that Hendricks beat GSP marshaling their ignorance again. Fuck em, I don't even listen anymore. It is not incumbent on us to explain the point system to these lost souls.

Ofcourse Nate hitting Pahares was cheap.

Stay bitter The son of England slayed the Spider.
I never said he didn't win only commented on the knee. I only live and die by a fight if I had money on it. No salt here. Just trying to grasp the weird shit you say.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back