Silva v Diaz (cardio)

Edsonbarboza1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Right for the morons that think anderson is gonna walk through him easily go watch wwe nobody wrecks diaz never mind in one round ffs

So heres the question,If its a close fight coming down to the 4th and 5th do you think daiz's cardio will shade him them rounds and maybe win a decision?

Right for the morons that think anderson is gonna walk through him easily go watch wwe nobody wrecks diaz never mind in one round ffs

So heres the question,If its a close fight coming down to the 4th and 5th do you think daiz's cardio will shade him them rounds and maybe win a decision?

If it lasts that long, yep. Nick will still be fighting like it's the first minue until he's dead.

Why don't mods just ban obvious troll accts that make dumb thread after dumb thread

ando has never gassed
nick tends to get hit often

Your aggression makes you sound weak and insecure. Do you live with mommy? What do you think about intelligent people who believe Anderson will pretty well walk through Diaz? Diaz can be destroyed just like anyone else.

If Diaz wins, he makes a strong case for a title shot based on income value. If you want him to "earn it" he has to fight Machida before a title shot.

Keys to victory for Diaz:

-Do not attempt to attack
-Avoid all contact
-Live to fight another day

Diaz will fight the whole fight.

Anderson might gas but we won't see Anderson gas because his boxing is better then Diaz's and he will make Diaz unable to be aggressive or will get ko'd trying to be. Don't be surprised when Diaz does start landing but spider has Diaz beat in speed and power.

Hopefully Silva takes this fight serious and learns from BJ's mistakes...

BJ's mistake was also mixed in with the fact he was fighting at a higher weight and always had cardio problems at weights above 155. Silva I noticed has never really gassed he did pull off a hail-mary arm bar on sonnen int he 4th with 30 seconds left.

I just don't see Silva gassing against Diaz his foot-work and jab is just too good to be pulled into Diaz's game.

Diaz has no chance. Absolutely no chance.

As an Anderson fan I`m pissed, he is getting nothing from this.

Your aggression makes you sound weak and insecure. Do you live with mommy? What do you think about intelligent people who believe Anderson will pretty well walk through Diaz? Diaz can be destroyed just like anyone else.

If Diaz wins, he makes a strong case for a title shot based on income value. If you want him to "earn it" he has to fight Machida before a title shot.

There's no way diaz would be fighting weidman. If he manages to beat anderson he'll likely be fighting lawler. Seems unlikely he'd have to fight machida

Diaz has no chance. Absolutely no chance.

As an Anderson fan I`m pissed, he is getting nothing from this.

What are you talking about? Anderson gets plenty. (1) He gets a warm up fight as 40 old fighter coming back from a long lay off due to injury (2) He gets a chance to showcase that he's still got it and make fans believe he can win back the title (key word is believe, I'm not saying he'd do it) and (3) He gets to make dat anderson silva money plus extra from whatever boost diaz gives the ppv sales.

old bj gave diaz problems minus boxing,daley gave diaz problems minus cardio,condit fought diaz smart and won,gsp dominated diaz,santos gave diaz problems, list goes on and on but dont be stupid...silva will finish diaz

Nick could have Cains cardio for this fight it still would not matter because he's getting KO'd in the first round.....

So when was the last time Nick defeat someone with actual decent cardio?

Diaz might have better cardio but it won't really play an effect because Silva's is still good enough to go hard for 5 rounds. The only way Diaz's cardio would benefit him in this fight was if it was 10 rounds and he didn't get knocked out by then.

if diaz makes it out of round 3 i can see it happened.

but it wont.

Back