Silva suspended for 12 months. retirement?

Silva's defense was already awful before the doctor crushed it by saying the product doesn't stay long enough in the body for his story to be even close to legit.

1 year is basically nothing

still was hoping for 9 months or nothing, haha. but that would be too much

:p

Nah, why would he retire?? He can fight in 6 months. They can sign his next in the next two months, he can start training and if all goes well he'll be back on the superbowl card. This is nothing more then a vacation for Anderson for the past 6 months and now its like a regular timeline to sign and train for a fight as long as he passes everything.

True, but I honestly think he doesn't have much left in the tank. UFC should book him for super fights and not worry about him in the title picture

holy shit!

You mean they didn't settle on the "The banned substance I took was tainted with more banned substances" excuse?

Go figure?

And I thought the new rules were first offense is 2 year ban.

Oh thank god.

So im gonna ask this again, can they schedule him a fight then while he trains for it on suspension?

Yes, but he will be subjected to testing once signed and will likely be subject to the random testing anyways once it kicks in

That's around when he was going to fight anyway. War Anderson

I'm shocked! Shocked!

Honestly, he got off light. Under the new rules he would have faced a 3 year suspension.

I'm curious why his W over Nick Diaz wasn't overturned to a NC since that has been the precedent every other time a fighter has won and then pissed hot. Even for weed.

He got off light avoiding that 3 year suspension.. somehow.

The real punishment is he can't take his dick meds while competing.

Sweet.... Predictions on who he fights next?

Sweet.... Predictions on who he fights next?

I say give Bisping a shot at him, see how he does. If he somehow looks like Anderson from the past and is clean hopefully more haters will shut up.

I say give Bisping a shot at him, see how he does. If he somehow looks like Anderson from the past and is clean hopefully more haters will shut up.

its time for this, silva has always wanted this fight and so has bisping. i think silva does fight again since like people said, the suspension dated back, feb 2016 isn't too far away.

Nah, why would he retire?? He can fight in 6 months. They can sign his next in the next two months, he can start training and if all goes well he'll be back on the superbowl card. This is nothing more then a vacation for Anderson for the past 6 months and now its like a regular timeline to sign and train for a fight as long as he passes everything.

if I'm not mistaken, the ufc usually waits until the suspension is up to even schedule the fight, but it's not too bad even still

Back